OLTL: Discussion for the week October 5

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really have anything to say about the stories right now, but I was going to ask what the story plans were, for Sarah Roberts, if she had stayed? Was she fired because the Tina return was botched or was Justus Bolding just too green for them to keep around? I was watching some of Nash's death and Sarah was so integrated into the Buchanan family. Now, she's gone, and like Tina, it's as if she never existed.

• Members

I don't know why the character of Sarah was written out but I do remember there not being a whole lot of fan love for Justus Bolding. She was a fair actress at best and although her family never mentions her, Layla and Cris bring her up every once in a while.

• Members

One Gay Life to Live. Wow there seems to be an insurge of gay characters on the show now. I think aMELia marks the first lesbian that the show has had. A black one at that. I hope the show doesnt drop the ball with whatever they are doing as they have in the past

ABC should hire Marcy Rylan to join the show as Sarah after she gives birth to her baby. I would kill to see her on this show and in this role.

• Members

I kind of wish they had had another woman as Dorian's pretend wife. I don't really believe that Angel Mel is a real character, she just shows up to needle Dorian, or apparently marry her, then she leaves again.

I'd love to see Marcy as Sarah too. We need more Buchanans.

• Members

Line of the week and its only Monday

David: Except Viki, did I ever tell you how hard I tried with Viki

Dorian: Please don't make me puke. :lol::lol::lol:

Overall, I liked today. Ross and Tea have great chemistry and this stalker storyline has me hooked. I'm spoiler free now and what a difference it makes. I truly enjoy the show much more because I don't have any preconceived notions on how things are going to play out and every day the show ends I'm on pins and needles till the next episode. The only thing missing for me in this stalker story is Clint/Viki/Charlie. I think there presence would only heighten the drama and suspense.

Archived