Y&R episode discussion

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The self righteous lectures about Gloria & The Baldwin Fishers were bad enough.

Now he's propping Victor as his daughters are in labor with a non existant child in an asylum & in agony over whether to donate her brain dead child's organs?

Fuc.k you Ghost John.

Seriously.

• Members

GhostJohn is always there to prop the people that don't deserve it. First Gloria, now Victor. For once Billy is right, even though I don't like the character anymore. I don't like ANY character on the show anymore, to be real. (Okay, maybe the Chancellors a bit.)

• Members

I have to laugh at Billy huffing and puffing and putting himself in the middle of this. Not long ago he was going to advice for Victor on how to be a father, and he was right in Victor's hip pocket. The only reason this changed was he found out Victor and Jill had schemed against him. Then he suddenly remembered he had a family, long after he could have done anything to help them. If Victoria and Nick drew up a contract for Billy which stated he could get his own company and startup money for years and years, I think he would perform the operation himself.

I just skipped everything with PropJohn. To be honest I was never a huge fan of the character even when he was alive. The "my beauty" stuff used to grate my last nerve. Nothing against Jerry Douglas.

• Members

I think MAB wanted to give Katherine a happy ending. I think they were also using Katherine as a smokescreen so they could write out or degrade the other veterans. And I think we will eventually get a story where Jill is somehow responsible for Murphy's death. That could be what they use to finally drive Jill away for good.

Archived