Y&R episode discussion

• Members

I hate that the characters (Jack, Traci) keep saying that Victor "took three bullets that were intended for" Jack. That's not what I saw. Patty hadn't decided to kill Jack, she was debating on whether to kill Jack or Victor and it was only when Victor went for her that Patty shot at Victor. Does Jack really think that Victor made that stupid move to save Jack?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG...LMAO

I enjoyed some moments of today's show.

I liked Nick and Victoria talking about Victor's "come to Jesus" moment if he survives. They have him pegged. But that means, if he survives. the surprise will be if he has a bona fide "change of heart".

It's a small thing, but I deeply appreciated Michael and Jack referencing their organ donation histories. Knowing that the connection to the past has not been totally forgotten...and comes up at the right time...means a lot to me.

I know most of you hate the babyswitch idea, but I'm really loving the setup. Done right, it could give us YEARS of drama for Adam, Sharon and Ashley. It works, especially, if Sharon goes off the rails and Adam falls for-real in love with Ash.

• Members
Who the heck wants to watch this sh-t go on for years. This Adam/Ashley mess has been a big fail for months. I cringe at the thought of having to deal with this for years to come

lol..someone needs to do an investigation. Neil, Olivia, Devon, Roxy and Tyra seemed to have disappeared without a trace.

• Members

Exactly, and it won't be done right with this writing regime. I have no faith in them, especially knowing the pacing style they tend to favour.

This set up is a joke, especially when they retconned the timelines of the pregnancies to make this happen, since you know they read that suggestion off message boards and decided to go with it a few months back.

At this point, I'm not vested in pathetic Sharon, one-note and cartoony Adam (played by the AWFUL Michael Muhney), or personality-less Ashley to care what the outcome of this silliness. You know it's bad when all the characters look stupid or appear to be unsympathetic and not even fun to watch.

I'm sorry, if it's happening, after all the gore and doom and gloom, do we really need anything like that on the show right NOW? Especially with Ashley and Sharon? I don't think so. These women need help and rest, not more angst and victimization.

Needless to say, I'm fed up with women constantly being victimized in different ways on this show. It's nasty and deeply misogynistic, and it NEVER stops. Almost every story has some trace of a woman that's been victimized.

• Members

God, how incredibly stupid and contrived was it to have Ashely and Sharon go into "labor" at the same time? Is Megan McTavish ghostwriting this sh!t?

Since Ashley has no fetus in her, how will she know she delivered anything if her body shows no signs of it?

Nothing about this show is natural, it's forced, bland, generic, agenda-driven, pushed, hollow, and obvious. There's no element of surprise or suspense. This is what's supposed to be a good set up? To each their own, I guess...

Oh, and whitewashing of Victor's actions and gagworthy dialogue continues on tomorrow's show with this bullsh!t:

Archived