LML or MAB

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some people had to see Y&R everyday under Rainbow Hack LML. I stop watching after people got fired & she got rid of the old writers. & others like me must have stop watching because her ratings went down after awhile. Both LML & MAB needs to give up writing they have done nothing.

• Members

I think it's funny how chastized MAB is. I remember the hatred for LML. I personally think they are both awful and would not pick either. Both bred awfulness during their respective reigns. Maybe they need to hire Charles Pratt away from Frons at ABC or better yet, Bob Guza.

MAB did correct a couple of things during her tenure, Jill and Kat as mom and daughter but it's amazing how just a few months ago, Y&R seemed to be on a more creative upswing. Not great but better. Maybe I was fooling myself.

• Members

Evey time LML was interviewed she constantly talked about changing this or changing that. She obviously didn't care about the show Y&R was from its inception to when she took over. She wanted to mold it into something else, and she freely admitted it.

Maria and Company on the other hand? They constantly talk about how they're doing Bill Bell proud and how their show is classic Y&R, when it's not. They intentionally hide behind Bill Bell's legacy to manipulate viewers. The show is unrecognizable, but unlike Latham, they won't admit to it or to changing the core story format of the show. They think this mess is what Y&R has always been like and should be like. They're really living in denial.

• Members

I don't like either

I don't know if MAB is persuaded by Sheffer and Hamner but it is not good.

LML was not better, she has preposterous storylines, changing idenities and we all know who was who and that couldn't have been done, what we saw the history and there was not time for it.

MAB is still carrying the Art storylines to, ENOUGH. mad.gif

Archived