OLTL: Discussion for the week September 7

• Members

Five minutes into today's episode and I am declaring my love for Sergei. He has got to be the smartest and most ruthless bad guy on ABC in ages. I like that he understands they can't kill Starr and Hope even on the plane and that he plans to get more money by selling them back. Now I am really hoping that he gets away with the money and survives to return and terrorize Landview another day, then again David Vadim is too good for the soaps so it is best that they kill him off.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Brody!!!! :o Poor guy, so that's what he gets for saving Starr/hope? LOL It was great seeing him in action though. Brody's such a rootable guy.

I loved the location scenes too. I thought the editing was well done to make it look like the location-warehouse was the same as the studio-warehouse.

I did have to laugh at Bo/RSW rolling into the warehouse. :lol:

This week has been really good with the exception of the Stacy baby saga. If they didn't include that storyline, it would've been a perfect week.

• Members

It was so cheesy. It killed the whole stand off for me. I hope that he didn't hurt his back. LOL!

I have been enjoying Stacy and Kim scheming against Rex and Gigi. I hope one day that Schyler awakes from his Gigi induced coma and realize that he loves Stacy.

Archived