AMC: Thursday, September 3, 2009

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

anyone think Jesse and Randi are getting too close? Ive been finding their relationship a bit innapropriate and I keep sensing that they might end up having an affair. He's really been there for her and she's been relying on him heavily. I hope it doesnt happen, but I think she might end up developing feelings for him. I keep expecting other characters to pick up on it especially when they realzied the two were keeping a secret.

• Members

The problem is Denise Vasi can't act -- so there's no feeling of "inappropriate" or "too close for comfort" chemistry between Randi and Jesse for me to even think that. Add to the fact that Darnell's chooses to act as if he's got a stick up his ass all the time and it's just not happenin' for me.

• Members

Richard Gere?! Wow, that is so impressive. Thanks for the link. What is Shannon doing on a soap? She must have needed the work. It is so hard for AA actresses in Hollywood. I hope that her contract with AMC is not for too long.

AMC always features the wrong actresses. Pratt needs to come to his senses and give Natalia a story and love interest of her own. She should be paired with JR not whimpy Marissa.

Archived