OLTL: Discussion for the week August 31

• Members

Carlotta #1 left of her own free will cause she couldn't handle the gays. I loved Patricia, but if she couldn't be a part of it she had to get out of the way. Kyle and Fish is easily OLTL's most well reviewed story this year.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with Carl. That Tea is the real one, the compulsively watchable one, not Todd's soppy, sappy heroine. After what she did to Marty and co. when she returned, it should surprise no one that Tea is willing to treat a former friend like Rachel so cruelly. Tea's all about Tea, and when she is, I love her being bad.

• Members

I dont even remember Tea and Rachel being friends or roommates

Watching right now and love how Nora approached Tea caling her a monster and all Tea does is take a sip of water with a smirk on her face. Loved it!

Dang just how many times is Tea gonna get slapped? She's been getting hit alot since coming back

• Members

The actress who plays Rachel is beautiful. I still not a fan of Rachel and Greg. I don't like her with Shawn either.

The more outdoor scenes OLTL has the more me skeptical that the show is going HD. These outdoor scenes save money so why would ABC invest in the equipment and upgrade the sets to film in HD?

Archived