Y&R: Rumor: Possible New Live Interest for Sharon Abbott

• Members

Sharon's troubles continue but she will become much stronger person.

After her secret is revealed, she as a person, will be seen differently. Also, she could be getting a new love interest.

It's said the Actor-'Kamar Delos Reyes' from OLTL will be her love interest.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They said a new or new/old love interest and they are saying it is possibly the Character of Diego, from the past who was involved with Victoria and Sharon.

Obviously Sharon needs a lover interest right away, she cannot stand on her own ever. How is that being strong and being on her own.

I truly hope he is NOT the Diego Character because that was an ex of Victoria' and they should just bring him on as somebody new.

• Members

This is fake casting from some poster at another board. Sharon will possibly be getting someone new, but they haven't cast the character yet. And I hope to God TPTB aren't reading too many message boards again and are considering casting Kamar, whose acting has always annoyed me.

And I doubt any new love interest will last very long, considering they love playing her with Nick and Phyllis in that toxic merry-go-round.

And Sharon, a woman, will emerge as a strong character? With this writing current writing regime? I'll believe it when I see it.

• Members

I don't think this quad will ever end, especially with these writers.

Again, this casting was made up by a poster at another board. I just hope they aren't reading too many boards again and taking insight from message boards as to who they should cast. The thought of someone as annoying as Kamar on Y&R would drive me nuts. LOL! Cast someone relatively unknown!

• Members

So this is true? Is he playing Diego?

No wonder why they has no room to recast Victoria with Gina Tognoni when that was a big discussion on this board she was sought

after for the role and that is a FACT.

With Gina in the role of Victoria she wouldn't even need a man to shine maybe later they could pair her with somebody but she would shine all alone.

They don't want Victoria to grow or be popular at all, which she is an important Character.

They want this show to be about Sharon and Phyllis ONLY.

Sharon has to have another man, and they say she will become stronger, with another man? That is NOT stronger?????

I have so had it with both Sharon and Phyllis........... I am not even interested in either one anymore.

Phyllis has become declawed and Sharon just is the same as usual.

• Members

Oh, dear lord NO! This sounds like some Lynn Marie Troll-style casting. Like when Vincent Irizarry got fired from AMC and the next day Dr. David Hayward became David Bow-chicka-Chow-CHOW on Y&R. Stunt casting at its worst.

And while I like KDLR IRL, his off-screen personality doesn't seem to translate on-screen. Antonio Vega wasn't nicknamed Huff n Puff for nothing.

Archived