Y&R: Rumor: Possible New Live Interest for Sharon Abbott

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good God!

Nothing against KDLR...and indeed, at some point, Diego would be interesting...since both Victoria and Sharon are available.

But WHEN THEY DON'T WRITE FOR HALF THEIR CAST ALREADY, and they're dribbling out some returns and re-signings that we barely see (Jill, P3, Nina), what on earth... Same with this Leven Rambin character. (By the way, I LIKED her as the autistic twin, Lily, on AMC. It was only at the end of her run, with that doppelganger, that I was less interested).

These days, I'm watching B&B before I watch Y&R. B&B is no high-art, but at least I'm getting a few smiles. And most of the canvas (not Felicia) gets sufficient play.

• Members

No. I was making a joke about the previous casting director, who actually suggested replacing Joshua Morrow with Galen Gering. :rolleyes:

Even IF Camille bombs in the next few months with these rumored hirings, she's still better than that hag Karen Rea.

• Members

Stevie, I totally agree about Gina Tognoni but I gotta say... if I hear it once more I think I'll be convinced you're actually a now unemployed Gina Tognoni trying to get a job.

We know how you feel. If you're so inclined you can even put a blurb in your sig, but... move on, and wait and see. At this point I think its unlikely but if we get her then that's awesome!

• Members

Replace Morrow with Galen Gering? I don't watch other soaps but I think he is from DOOL because I have seen banners with his name on it. I think that is hilarious at least if you are going to recast try to get somebody with the same coloring, light eyes and features.

LOL.tongue.gif That is too funny I still cannot believe that casting idea.

Archived