B&B: Week of August 17th

• Members

LOL Taylor and Brooke in the mud was actually really funny. I love that KKL is having some fun. I enjoyed them trading barbs...

does anyone know how KKL and HT get along? I know she's had some tension between cast members before, it makes me wonder if they'd get along, both trying to sort of get the spotlight maybe?

This Brooke/Taylor resolution thing won't last, which makes it a total waste though.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BWAHAHAHA!!!! I couldn't have been the only one watching these Taylor/Brooke scenes and thinking that James was trying to get his pervert on, having these ladies undress in front of him, giving each other massages and jumping into a mud bath. That was the most action he got since ... well, since forever. Has he even been with another woman after Taylor took his virginity? LOL!

I don't know who that was cutting up a picture of Jackie and Owen, but I hope they didn't bring back Whip just to have him go all psycho/stalker.

And, yeah, Ridge is the one that should be in therapy. He's the root of all the issues between Brooke and Taylor and he gets off on it, too. Hopefully, these ladies will come to the realization that they're both better off without the douche-bag, but that's just wishful thinking on my part. I think I could actually enjoy them as frienemies.

• Members

He almost married Maggie. Then he married Sheila. They also had sex while she had him locked in a dungeon. This is when she got pregnant with his child, Erica or Mary or whoever. I guess James keeps her away from this group because otherwise she'll be dead or a whore within six months.

James was also involved with Stephanie, briefly.

I wish they gave James more to do, he was one of the real bright spots of the years he was on the show. I still don't get why Brooke wanted Ridge over him.

• Members

LOL! I was kind of being facetious with the sex part but I kind of did forget about Erica ... I wonder why ... oh, yeah, that's right, LML torpedoed the heck out of that story on Y&R with the Sheila/Phyllis crap.

Sheilaforever ... Double the Beemer ... isn't that what you've been craving all this time and just didn't know it? :P All that talent couldn't stay bottled up in just one character, ya know. Like, now he can do more than just prance around in speedos and boxer briefs and look pretty. :rolleyes:

• Members

My observations (which may be dated... am watching online)

I'd love to see Nick beat Owen within an inch of his life and get carted off to prison while Owen recovers for something his brother did (or is paralyzed or something)

Not sure if it's the screen im watching it on or that I've been watching it online lately, but the show is looking great, production wise. Has B&B gone HD yet?

Jackie sleeping with Whip because of what Owen's brother did? Story is intriguing the way it's running and playing the beats but it's hopelessly contrived. Maybe it's because it's happening too fast or too easy to see where they're going with it. It's like a triangle in the fast lane without any buildup and just one big meltdown that pushes her to Whip yet leaves St. Owen blameless too so who do you root for? :P

and Owen and Casper yes, intriguing. Twin wants to destroy twin so goes rogue but it just seems really out of left field. It looks good on paper but it's falling flat. I WANT to like these stories but they just seem too contrived/trying too hard.

Just mentioned Jack... where the hell is that kid? Who has him living with them?

SoOoOo loving Taylor and Brooke scenes but it's almost disappointing because they will all be for naught because nothing really changes. Wish it could make their relationship more complex or have some sort of change... where they're really trying and wanting to respect whatever decision Ridge has (though I wish they'd both dump his ass no man should have 2 women fawning over him waiting patiently while he decides... that's CHEAP and an insult to both ladies, and really women everywhere wtf is that)... but - the tension of wanting to respect it/take the high road yet wanting him still and trying to actually do justice to trying to move on... and being ADULTS instead of this high-school sh!t that has ran 20 years too long... I wish this tri would be less enduring and more endearing :-p

• Members

It still looks really sharp. I think they will soon with all the world-market hoopla.

Also ATWT isn't HD. It's also a good thing GL never went HD because the production model looks crappy enough without HD being able to point out every flaw/cheapness.

I dont see Days doing it, they cant afford it

• Members

WHich is odd because when TV Guide recently did his INFANITY piece on B&B the backstage staffers were talking how they ought to be carefull with this and that due to HD TV...

Not saying that they made the switch yet, but it seems in the works, and B&B won't make a hoopla out of it like ABC.

Archived