ATWT: Casting News

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't find it that surprising...or upsetting. Brad and Katie have been backburnered practically since the minute they said "I do" last spring. We haven't "lost" any stars this year, and the money to pay for newbies and the "saviors" from ABC have to come from somewhere. The only thing that surprises me a bit is that Teri Colombino isn't out the door right behind him.

It'll be interesting to see how it's handled.

• Members

It sure doesn't feel like they are on the back burner to me. Maybe because watching Brad is so painful to me that every moment feels like an eternity. I'd be shocked if TC is let go. They have built her up to be a Lily/Carly type lead for years. Not that I think they have succeeded in that goal by any means.

• Members

I think it's painful watching AP most of the time, but TIIC never really seemed to have a plan for Brad from the beginning. Other than making him Katie's next manwhore. I think he could have developed more, there was a moment during Carly's brain tumor story where he was awesome. But then he got stuck playing the adoring puppy to Katie as she fretted over Jack and Carly, and Brad lost his edge. And now it annoys me even more that they rewrote Brad as Jack's younger brother just to hire PecsPeck.

It has been my wish forever that Katie leaves town. I just don't think there's anywhere to go with her. Ever since she got involved with Mike, her "schemer" side pretty much died, and now she's just annoying. It's been apparent TIIC have no idea what to do with "happy couple Bratie"---the one day/week stories signalled that a while ago.

• Members

I think we have a winner here!!! Ding! Ding!! Dusty is the only one Katie hasnt banged yet....LOL. And of course we know Dusty's NEW story starts this week taping...and with Bonnie gone...hmmmm...I think Kelly you won the jackpot!!

Archived