ATWT: Casting News

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh please. How can you judge TC, her husband, and her marriage when you don't know the details or them personally? You have no clue about what happened in that marriage. Lots of men who seem like "nice guys" are really assholes. My friend was married to one who cheated on her and took all their savings out of the bank by the time she figured it out. People can surprise the hell out of you even when you have known them for years.

• Members

They have said before that Brad is the younger brother. It was in one of Jack's lines a long time ago.

Been reading rumors left and right about this exit. First, it said the cast was happy because Peck had been having an affair with a married castmate. Then, I read that Peck was having an affair with a castmate's spouse. Then, there was a rumor that Jack kills Brad, which sparked other rumors that Peck was having an affair with Michael Park's wife.

But as they say in show biz, only people behind the scenes know what happens behind the scenes.

Personally, I think it's all hogwash. I am kinda curious to see what exit story they give him. My guess, he should leave around the time Carly returns. Or who knows, they could always recast.

Archived