ATWT: Casting News

• Members

I can't swear on a stack of Bibles they actually acknowledged on the show that Brad is now the "younger" brother...but either Goutman or Pissy (probably Pissy) acknowledged it in an interview as one of those "suspension of disbelief" aka "we think the audience is completely and totally filled with morons" excuses. 'Cause "Peck nailed the audition..." *rolleyes*

They completely rewrote Brad's entire history, to the point they made Carly "the bad guy" for being blackmailed into marriage to the a-hole.

Not to mention, it's a bit of a head-scratcher trying to think of Janet as the same age, or even a year younger than Brad, since she was now 16 when she got knocked up with Libby. *meow*

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't stand the character, the actor is hollow - no substance to him at all (imo), - so for selfish reasons I'd be happy if this was true.

The rest of them I don't even mind (Katie/Henry/Vienna) but Brad ruins every scene he's in.

• Members

Peck's firing coincides with DK's arrival as headwriter. They must be planning something new in addition to cutting the budget. Katie and Dusty seem like the obvious pairing. I wonder what this means for Janet and Liberty. They may follow him out the door.

Archived