B&B: Who Else Loved Brooke/Deacon As A Couple?

• Members

In my opinion, the hottest sex scenes I've ever seen on B&B, perhaps any daytime soap!

KKL and Sean Kanan had that sexual chemistry going on, big time!

Breacon is still my guily pleasure, I was watching some old clips on you tube today, and thinking to myself that Brooke has never really had the same connection witn any other man, even Ridge or Nick.

And Deacon Sharpe turns me to water every time I gaze on that shirtless body! :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

...and this is why Deacon Sharpe needs to be back on B&B where he belongs. That bad boy outsider was awesome at stirring the pot and getting the Forresters hot and bothered.

Plus Sean Kanan and Rick Hearst had great frenemy chemistry.

• Members

Yes, but I also like what he can be on Y&R. There is no one like him. Unfortunately, so far, the writing is not strongly supporting him. Flimsy motivation (so far), and that rapist bit. I hope they don't ruin Deacon so he can never return anywhere.

• Members

Sexual Chemistry? Sure, but KKL has that with almost everyone except Jack Wagner (Brooke and Nick were like watching siblings kiss... gross, there was never anything hot about them, in my book). Outside of the sexual chemistry I hated every moment of Brooke and Deacon's relationship (as I did with Brooke and Nick). I stopped watching during BOTH Brooke-SIL storylines.

It made no sense to destroy Brooke. The one thing we knew about her, no matter what the writers did to her, was that her children mattered more than aything else. Not even Stephanie could call her a bad mother - the writers had steph praise Brooke as a mother several times. Steph use to prey on the fact that Brooke was such a loving mother - she used it to her advantage.

To have Brooke sleep with the men her daughter loved made her a woman without boundaries. She was never that before, no matter how much Stephanie whined and lied.

Can anyone remember a soap heroine who survived as a fan favorite after becoming a sexual competitor with her own child? KKL's Brooke definitely took a hit, and it's only because of KKL, I think, that Brooke survived after the sick SIL relationships were over. The writers certainly had no idea what to do.

• Members

ICAM.

Brooke/Deacon had chemistry but were only good due to shock value. This couple is done.

Brooke/Thorne was great but my all-time favorite though was Brooke & Eric, not the original marriage but the later friendship and 2002 courtship...

EDIT: To all posters in this thread, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SIGNATURE... Someone has an open code tag causing all posts to be BOLDED which is fashionable for a B&B thread but still annyoing. THANKS!

• Members

Thanks for the notice, SheilaForever. I was the guilty party! It's been corrected.

I HATED Brooke with Thorne (at first). I think the writers were going for the 'Reva Shayne' effect, but it just seemed to be too much... until Thorne proved, to me, that he was the only Forrester male whose member wasn't in a mason jar locked away in Stephanie's safe. He was the only Forrester man to tell Stephanie to kiss off he loved Brooke and would stand by her no matter what - and he meant it. So I feel for Brooke and Thorne HARD... and then came Deacon.

Brooke with Deacon, and then with Nick seemed to have been written to feed the writers' need for seediness. Pooling the writers from GH and BnB would give soap fans all the sex and violence in entertainment they could ever want. For me, Deacon and Nick just seemed to be the writers' way of trying to see how far they could push Brooke's character (and fans). In addition to the lack of chemistry, Nick was always more offensive to me:

1- Because of where and how their first time happened. Nick thought a suicidal woman who'd never agreed to have sex with him before wanted to trade suicide for sex with him next to (what she thought were) her husband's ashes? That said, to me, that Nick thought of Brooke as a walking sex organ... which then made sense that he'd confirm to Steph that Brooke really is just that good in bed. What an idiot.

2 - Because of Nick and Jackie's obsession with Brooke (creepy).

3 - Then came the various betrayals of Bridget, even after Brooke had already betrayed Bridget with Deacon.

Archived