Y&R: Potpourri Thread 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can understanding Sharon fans wanting her with someone other than Nick, but Adam does not work for obvious reasons. This is all just a set up for another round of Nick and Sharon when the baby switch is revealed, imo. I actually don't understand why Phyllis is even with Nick after he made it abundantly clear that she is his second choice. At the very least we should see that eating her up inside.

• Members

I am a Phick fan, I still cannot see how fanbase are ruining the show, I think Maria is doing it all on her own. I am not sure there is a fan base out there that is happy for their couple. Maria does what she wants to do, when she wants to do it. As for liking Adam and Sharon, I want to puke when I see them. I still think that Shick is the hype of the writers and the diehards who will not let them die. As a Phick fan, I just want the merry go round to end.

• Members

To be fair the same can be said about Phick and those diehards.

Exactamente, that's because BB was a vsionary. Holy matrimony and coupledom haa many other challenges to explore. To see an example of how these writers don't know how to tell the story of a couple w/o infidelity aspect is by looking at the Lame story (as much as I'm not interested in that couple).

Archived