Y&R: Potpourri Thread 2

• Members

Yeah, I didn't know if he was an "iatrist", or an "ologist" either... that's why I said "shrink", it's the catch-all term. :lol: We all bring our own stuff to the table when watching this show, that's why I totally get that Mark is fascinated by the mental process of Adam and Patty. I'm a horticulturist/Landscape contractor, so that's why I had a coronary over Doris asking Sharon last week if she got the flowers from the yard. It all depends on your point of view, what is interesting to you.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To me Mac should go because they really don't need her there unles she's there to rekindle her love JT. Or get a new man because her & Billy isn't working. But she's really not needed.

Heather just need to be written for. Just like Paul it seems they don't want to write for the Williams.

• Members

1. Mac came back at the wrong time. To me she isn't needed. She doesn't have scene with her grandma anymore. The other three Mac always had scene with grandma.

2. Heather just need to be written for. & Lily don't get me started on Lily. The way Lily is under CK. Makes her useless. The thing CK try to aviod they did it to her anyway. She only allow to interact with her lying husband & the woman who going to take him away from her. She would have been better off having scenes with her black family too.

3. My thing about Amber is if she was up against a stonger groug of girls. Amber would be alright. That's why they need a stronger Lily right now & Colleen at the time. The problem with Chloe they took her every which a way. But they need Chloe & Amber to even out the blandness of CKLily & Mac

• Members

That's the point.

Mackenzie IS needed.

The timing was never the problem nor is it the characters fault the writing is agenda driven.

It isn't there for ANY of the younger female characters especially useless newbies like Amber, Jana & Chloe.

The same problem with Mackenzie is the same problem with Heather.

Agenda driven writing & a recast wouldn't hurt.

We agree about Lily & CK though. :lol:

Amber & Chloe were never needed.

Liz Hendrickson is fun but that doesn't make Chloe any less useless & Amber should have never left B&B.

• Members

Vail Bloom is perfection! I would never accept a Heather recast. She's so beautiful and looks like Paul and April's daughter. I think Bill Bell would've taken an actress like her and ran with it. She does have charisma and has done great work at times. She also has had chemistry with just about any man she's shared scenes with. I'd much rather they test her romantically with everyone rather than this garbage as the ADA. It's a losing role in soaps and she's too young to be trashed like that.

• Members

I never had any problem with Vail Bloom. She's no Tricia Cast, but she's plenty good, IMO. What I think was stupid was when LML brought in that other bitch to play April for two episodes. For two episodes? If you couldn't find Cynthia Jordan, then they just shouldn't have done it. But Vail has great chemistry with all her co-stars. I just wish they'd play more with her and Rafe, the uncomfortable rivalry with those two could really be great if they'd do something with it. I'd love to see him getting in little "digs" with her, making sly refrences to how he slept with her man... never letting her forget it.

• Members

DeeeDee, seeing Raul and Heather's names next to each other makes me think how sexy they'd be together. He deserves better than GrandMac. I also think I'd die if Christine and Heather had a scene together. My little gay heart would definitely stop. That would be epic.

Archived