Y&R: Potpourri Thread 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is disturbing for me on so many levels just how much of a liar MAB turns out to be. For a woman that had pride for fixing LML's mistakes, she surely did the worst of all. Seeing as how the deaths of Cassie, John and Dru did so much damage, just how in the hell did she think killing off legacy characters like Brad and Colleen would do any good to the show? Looking back on the Christmas episodes just makes me so sad and depressed.

• Members

I don't think it matters how long he stays away because they don't know who Adam is and they're never going to find out. Adam is just a generic plot device to them. He could be replaced by Austin Newman, a long lost cousin of the Newman family who blames Victor for his father's premature death. He rapes Sharon for May sweeps but she keeps quiet for the sake of Nick's sanity.

I wonder if they see anyone on this show as a character. That's why they could so easily kill off Colleen, because they probably just saw her as a role played by a controversial actress, and they knew if they dumped her, some fans would say, "It's not Y&R's fault," and they wouldn't have to face backlash.

Archived