Y&R Episode Discussion for the week of July 13

• Members

To Queen Marie Antoinette, I mean Maria Arena Bell apparently...

She has to learn that her idea of "comedic relief" is falling flat to a good portion of her audience and it really isn't that funny anyway.

But let me guess, she's waiting to showcase this next year in another Emmy reel for Outstanding DRAMA Series. :rolleyes:

This show is managed terribly...

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Colleen" is another one they have no idea what to do with. I partly blame it on the actress, since they let her leave every 5 minutes to do a movie she wants to do, but if they haven't had any long-term plans for this character for YEARS now, why is she still here? Can't she be written for long-term, recast, or sent off to live with Traci in New York?

I mean, are they seriously going to drudge up her seat on the board again, TWO MONTHS after it was last played up for two episodes or so in May? Seriously? They expect us to be invested in this when it was dropped a million times since February?

Who is really running this show? They can't be that stupid, but maybe they are.

He recently turned 63.

• Members

Grrrr.....I just knew Adam was setting Patty up. And now Summer has a debilitiating condition? Patty's road to recovery (not redemption, notice) is getting longer and longer. The silver lining is that Adam and PAtty don't seem to be lovers at this point, so that still leaves my hopes high for Pane (Patty and Cane).

So Jack, Sharon, Phyllis and Nick are all friends again! Yay! Enjoy it now suckas till Sharon gets horny again. Or Nick remembers that redheads aren't the freshest produce at the market.

So Victor is truly making some of the worst decisions I've EVER seen him make. First he hires whack-job (lovable though she is) and now is hiring Glo-Jeff to do in Colleen, who hire Jill's one-night-only stud (Ruxton's happy!) to get her drunk and make "Colleen Goes Wild!" DVD's - please show us your tatas, Collie! Make your two days of work this month count for something! Perhaps this could be her "big story" after all?

• Members

I actually have always gotten the feeling that Braeden doens't care how smart Victor comes off.. as long as Victor come out the winner... the Barney bad-ass. I always felt that Braeden's main concern has been Victor's alpha male status and his virility. (Hence, his sperm being able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.)

• Members

I guess we should be thankful for some things, a year ago, Ana was singing in every other episode it seemed. She hasn't been on in what seems like months, and that's definitely one good thing I can say right now...

I'm anxiously awaiting that Ana and Tyra will next to be written out...

And really, this "Colleen" is a totally new and stupid character. Can you imagine Fonseca and Leon playing this disaster? Tammin is miscast, my opinion of course, but Colleen was never a ho that liked to get hammered and she was never this pathetically dumb. The sad thing is, this is a CORE character, and she's being wasted away by poor writing and casting.

Archived