AMC: Beth Ehlers Vs. JR Martinez

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She really nailed everything wrong with Pratt in the interview. I loved that. Pointing out that he's basically been off in primetime the last few years writing nothing but "camp", that Pratt & Guza seem to work better together "so maybe they should be together" (i.e. send Pratt back to GH), and how astounded she was at the inability of the writing team to come up with a job for Taylor.

• Members

Twittering is not taking the high road. It's the low road. Beth did not trash him in public that is over the top. Her career is on the line and she was very generous with him. Every one involved in the interview, thinks he was overly sensitive. I have no agenda to attack JR.

Who's Carolyn?

• Members

Beth made the comments and now she's going to have to deal with the consequences. Personally, it makes me feel a little negative about her and her character. I can't really help that and it is unfortunate, sometimes it's good not to know BTS's stuff and all that other crap but that's not going to happen in the age of the internet. BE did not click with RPG on AMC, she's not exactly burning the screen up with MEK from what I've seen so far but she did click with JRM. I'd have wanted her to express mostly just appreciation for that. He may not be "an actor" like she believes she is and others are but he played what he had to and in the end it was ultimately his character that softened the audience's reaction to her character.

Archived