OLTL: Discussion for the week June 15

• Members

I can't believe we are again left with women humiliating themselves in front of Todd while he smirks at them. This man has spent a year degrading women and neglecting or outright abandoning his children and yet we're supposed to be happy he got custody of his kids and be happy to see Tea and Blair in love with him. Even if Tea and Todd had chemistry, the way she so constantly self-destructs in his presence is awful to sit through. I don't understand why this particular "triangle" is necessary, as it makes everyone involved look horrible.

Poor Dorian. Or should I say poor Robin Strasser. At least she finally got Moe and Noelle out. If they're going to have her go crazy I hope this will be about her family (Langston, Blair, Addie), not Viki, or men.

I'm glad Marcie gets a dignified exit.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I had said in an earlier post, I totally agree with you Leia, Stacy is sucking this show dry. As well as making Rex look like a stupid fool, who I don't believe can be redeemed. Unless the shows plan is to get rid of both characters, there is no saving this storyline IMO. I also couldn't agree more about Dorian. The character has taken a number of hits as of late (taking over B.E./Nash's death, losing B.E., almost losing Langston, losing David and Ray, losing Adrianna....) As Carl said earlier, I can only hope this storyline is about Dorian and not about Viki/Charlie, Clint/Nora getting married.

• Members

I'm not sure if I'd rather see Stacy or Todd. I'm 50/50 at this point. If it meant Blair could get her own storyline, I wouldn't mind seeing a Todd/Stacy relationship. Actually I'd like to see them only have scenes with each other.

How old is Brandon Buddy again? I've warmed to him as Cole, but physically, he's starting to remind me of Richard Benjamin.

• Members

Another great episode today. Loved the ending with Starr's voice over and after yesterdays episode it looks like Langston and Markko are finally getting their own storyline. I'm glad the writers decided to have Markko's parents be the problem in their relationship as opposed to Dorian because that storyline is so old. Loved the scenes with Marcie and Mike. I thought both of them really delivered.

• Members

I'm not sure what is more depressing for me. The complete lack of discussion in this thread. Or the obvious fact that so many people have given up to the extent that they're just not even willing to complain anymore. This show sucks.

Archived