Lynn Herring joins ATWT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They didn't call Lynn, they didn't call Genie, they didn't call Jon(Lindstrom), they didn't call others. I sense a pattern here.

They can have Holly return for a stupid storyline like she's in, but yet they can't be bothered with Lucy who could inject some much needed humor into the show?

:mellow:

• Members

Seriously, though, who from Lucy's time/stories is really still there? It doesn't fit anymore.

Plus, wouldn't they somehow have to address that she's been living in town and fending off werewolves and vampires? I doubt they'd want to go there...

I mean, not even Scotty got to stick around.

• Members

ATWT is awful and no one seems to care about fixing it, but GH actively hates their fans and their history in a very ugly way, and the show revolves around greasy, incomprehensible thugs (Dusty x 3 or 4). I would take ATWT over GH.

• Members

Lynn Herring is one of GH's greatest. When you make a list of their alltime best scenes, right up there near the top will be LH's silent transformation of Lucy Coe. No dialogue for something like 3 minutes, just Lynn Herrins systematically changing her character from a mouse into a menace. I can't think of any woman on GH except Jane Elliot who I can possibly enjoy watching as much. GH sucks for not inviting her back, but GH's loss is ATWT's gain.

• Members

I felt the same way about GH for years, but with the exception of Robin, everything GH was built on over the past 20, 30 years has been destroyed. The legacy characters, the core families, everything. Guza is trying to systematically destroy all GH was and could ever be and I'm not sure if he will be replaced in time for any positive change.

Archived