Lynn Herring joins ATWT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh wow, she's great! Back when I didn't think ABC soaps were horrid, I watched her and thought she was incredibly entertaining and actual quite underrated as a dramtic actress. I haven't watched ATWT in ages, but perhaps I'll take a look for her.

Can anyone tell me is, Lucinda on more and is Cady's Rosanna doing something that isn't stupid?

• Members

It's not like it's a stretch to believe it though. I'm surprised P&G didn't just rip off the bandage and end both their shows at the same time.

That said I have about 30 episodes of ATWT on my DVR. I'm going to have to catch up before Lynn comes to town.

• Webmaster

About damn time Lynn is back in daytime. I hate that GH ignored her. All that she did for them? She's the one that got me to tune into GH for the first time, not Luke and Laura. I grew up loving Lucy, her duck and her doc.

Ugh!

• Members

She sees like a FUN person to know and be friends with. LOL about her making up a soap about the horses in her head.

I'm excited to get a little more of Henry's family because I think it sucks that he's been around for ten years and all we've gotten is two sisters, one who was a serial killer. He deserves better. LH's character seems like she'll be a good time, and if I actually had faith in this show to keep her around for a while and...idk...become absolutely great again soon, I'd love to see her in scenes with the vets. Sounds like a character who would get a side-eye from Nancy Hughes. Unfortunately, she'll most likely be Iris 2.0 or a VOM or both.

Archived