Rick Hearst Interview with Michael Logan

• Members

I'm amazed Ric isn't going to die. Guza has hated that character forever. Which is baffling since Hearst is so [!@#$%^&*] talented.

I don't really want one, but Hearst would be an excellent and unsettling Todd #3 on OLTL. There was a rumor out there that OLTL tried to grab him to play yet another Kevin Buchanan but that it got nixed, and I'm glad - Kevin should stay with Dan Gauthier, and Hearst has played too many roles like that. He can play a rougher character. He can play anything.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hearst is a great actor, and hilarious to boot! I will definitely miss him on GH, but he has been wasted for years (for the likes of Sonny, Jason, now I'm sure Claudia will find a way to make him look like the evil one.) Good luck to him on B&B, hope they treat him well over there.

• Members

Brian S. Frons!

Is thrilled to announce!

That Pumpkin-with-a-Wig will be returning to hit sudser General Hospital!

June 10, 2009 -- LOS ANGELES. ABC Daytime Prez Frons was quoted as saying: "We are absolutely delighted and honored that Pumpkin-with-a-Wig will be returning to our ABC family. And to the soap that made her name!"

Pumpkin-with-a-Wig first premiered on General Hospital in 2003 as the back of the head of a comatose Laura Spencer (originally played by Genie Francis). Says GH executive producer Jill Farren Phelps, "Pumpkin-with-a-Wig was initially hired for a only couple of episodes. But the public response to her was so overwelmingly positive that we couldn't ignore it like we normally do! So we kept bringing her back whenever storyline dictated.

"However, we know that Pumpkin-with-a-Wig has a lot of fans out there, and we wanted to showcase her skills in a totally different role."

Following in the footsteps of colleagues Sarah Joy Brown -- who once played "Carly" and returned to the sudser in 2008 in the new-created role of "Claudia" -- and Natalia Livingston -- who was killed off as "Emily" and has since returned as her identical twin, "Rebecca" -- Pumpkin-with-a-Wig will no longer be inhabiting the hair of ComaLaura. Instead, she (with the help of a broom and some stuffing) will play Ric Lansing's dead corpse.

"Not only is this a new role for Pumpkin, it is an entirely different gender!" enthuses Phelps.

Archived