ATWT: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh....I can't tell you how much I wanted to bitch slap Paul today. Does he even have the ability to conceptualize the fact the world does not revolve around him and his hissy-fit du jour?? I really wish Rosanna had taken some of that asparagus, woven it into a stout club and beat some idiocy out of him. (notice I didn't say, "beat some sense into him"---it's way too late for that.)

Would it have ruined his self-involved, narcissitic ass to think about why Rosanna might not want to go home to Oakdale? For like thirty seconds? WTH can't Rosanna talk about Carly, or her neice and nephews? I'm so friggin' sick of listening to Paul whine about himself. God, if they paired him and Katie up, they'd probably create a black hole (or rip the time continuum) with all that concentrated selfishness occupying the same space.

• Members

I haven't seen today's show yet, but I was watching some clips from the past few weeks, and good GOD. I *finally* know who Parker reminds me of! Albert from Little House on the Prairie! The hair...the funny lip thing...THE SQUEAKY VOICE!! Every time Parker goes on one of his rants, I keep hearing Albert in the Sylvia episode.

• Members

<_< So...not two weeks after Vienna's miscarriage and Henry's gonad-growing "you're really just a selfish blonde bitch" Katie speech, he's back to defending her honor and punching out Brad. GMAFB.

And call me a little disappointed all Margo can think about after hearing the news of her son's "death" is that he never did anything good in his life. HIS LIFE?? In his entire life, Margo??? UGH...I get that she's in shock...but I guess she also forgets that as his age, she was sluttin' it up with James Stenbeck. (give or take a few years)

• Members

I knew that, I just got stupid and put "my favorite Andy" instead of "my favorite Paul." But I guess Andy Kavitovit is my favorite Andy...somewhere between Andy Kaufman, Andy Griffith and Andy Williams. :unsure:

So Adam is dead? How did it happen? And why did they so thoroughly ruin this character??? I can't believe Margo said he's ever done anything good. What happened to that nice young man who dated Abigail and wanted to be a director. Can't they remember him and not the attempted rapist who was just one of many pointless foils to Will/Gwen.

I can't believe they did this with Adam. It's like losing Hal again :(

• Members

the margo and tom scenes were lame -- manufactured emotion, awkward and banal dialogue. god, ATWT sucks.

and once again, the casey and ali scenes were completely devoid of any electricity or charisma.

the hula hoop scene? EXCRUCIATING. in what world would hunter never have heard of a hula hoop? instead of naive, he's painted asa complete MORON.

• Members

It doesn't surprise me at all. What do you expect from Jean Pissy?? They should have brought back Adam. I heard rumors that original Adam wanted to return. It would have been nice to see him. Jean's stories stink dog s h i t.

• Members

From the split-secomd scenes from tomorrow, it looks like another great memorial service, with, like, seven people, some of which have no connection to Adam whatsoever. (WTH are Luke and Noah doing there?)

Archived