Y&R:Shocking Devon spoiler

• Members

Devastating News for Devon

This week, Della Reese joins Y&R as Devon's great-aunt Virginia and turns one of Devon's happiest days into his worst when she proceeds to drop one bombshell after another at Lily's wedding reception.

"She tells him that Tyra is not related to the Hamilton family by blood. That's a pretty big shocker -- plus Tyra has known the whole time," previews Bryton McClure.

However, it doesn't end there. "Great-aunt Virginia gives him a letter, written by Devon's biological mother, Yolonda, to Devon's real father. She thinks it might be good for Devon to have it if he ever wondered about him. Devon finds out in the letter that his father doesn't know about him," reveals McClure.

When Devon finds out Tyra isn't related, he gets upset because she's right there in front of his face. It makes him very angry. However, the issue regarding his biological father draws a more measured reaction. "Devon had always assumed that his father was some junkie or someone that his mom just picked up, who didn't want to have anything to do with the kid," muses McClure. "But this man doesn't know he has a son, and that leaves it wide open to the possibilities of what kind of man this guy could have been. It's not known what Devon's mother's state was when she conceived him. That's an underlying, tucked-away emotion for Devon. He wants to see where it takes him."

Sounds like a "finding my real daddy" story is in the works, doesn't it? Says McClure, "It definitely opens the door to it. I hope so!"

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8119921/1/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it how Tyra isn't related to him. Isn't she still his mother sister. Or did I miss that. Isn't Yolanda maiden name is still Hamilton or was she adopted. Could her adopted father rape her?

MAB is starting to sound like LML pulling stuff out of her butt.

& Why is his great aunt is invited to Lily wedding anyway?

• Members

^^^Which is fitting, since she saves all the sh!t for the Winters.

It's also funny how Devon's family keeps popping up at the most irrelevant times. First Tyra/Anna at Lily's birthday party (which was HIGHLY lame). And now some great aunt at Lily's wedding. Ohhhh brother.

Archived