Y&R:Shocking Devon spoiler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait, does she just show up out of nowhere and start spilling secrets? Why? I've heard of pacing problems but this isn't even breakneck, it's decapitation.

How about they just have her tell us Tyra has escaped from a nuthouse and she's sending her back.

• Members

I'll confess...this twist is a bit "B&B"ish. But let us not forget that is where MAB cut her teeth.....

I'm reserving judgment, though, 'cause I love Della Reese. And, quite frankly, because I am happy there is some investment in the Winters clan.

Implicit in this spoiler is that Tyra is going to be revealed as a lying snake. If they turn her to villainy, and Neil realizes he squandered his union with Karen for this .... viper .... we have the makings of something a little interesting, I think.

But this DOES continue the feeling that "we're in transition...every existing story is ending...and all new stories are beginning". That's a bit extreme, but I wonder why they decided to get sooooooo 'transitional'.

• Members

In the case of Tyra, villainizing her is actually good. It plays to her "strengths", maybe. SOMETHING has got to make this horrible character interesting. Moreover, villainizing could be part of the exit storyline....

• Members

I hear you, I think. But whom do you have in mind?

For me, Sharon's turn to klepto actually made her more interesting...or, at least, the whole breakdown was. She didn't really get "villainized"...just humanized.

Jack's always had a criminal edge.

I agree TOTALLY with regard to Adam. I would have preferred to see him in a constant war of good and evil. But that's not what we're getting.

The Fisher-Baldwins have ALWAYS been this way. So, that's nothing new.

Victor is actually LESS criminal than he used to be.

So, whom are you talking about, actually?

Archived