Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billy Bob, BadZoe? Why couldn't Jill's real brother be named "Waylon", or "Merle"? :lol:

That could work.

Lily's objecting to continuing the photo shoot, because she doesn't like the message? Diana Ross called, Lily; she wants her demanding attitude back.

I suspect it was the latter (but that's just me).

• Members

For all we know they may be going more towards Cane/Mac. Either option needs more definition for Mac. So far Billy is just doing the same pouty little boy act he usually does and Mac looks comatose. The only part of the story I'm enjoying is Chloe. I hope she won't be turned into a Phyllis.

• Members

Oh, people. Y'all are so downbeat. I can't wait for Friday. I fully intend to Embrace the Cheese and make like Jill -- put Esther on blender duty and keep those margaritas COMING.

I guarantee, ladiesh and germs, you will shurely be as drunksh as a shkunk by 1.30pm. Jusht in time for B&B! Yay! Though B&B is besht watched sotally tober. :lol: OK, not really.

• Members

To be fair, Daniel and GL were on the run from their parentals. Well, from Drucilla. They wanted to marry and knew they had to do it fast before Godcilla blew through Vegas.

Archived