Terrell Tillford joins OLTL

• Members

OLTL Casting News

Terrell Tilford has been cast in the contract role of Dr. Greg Evans on ONE LIFE TO LIVE. Tilford is best known to soap viewers as David Grant on GUIDING LIGHT from 1998 to 2001. He also played Dr. Carrington on DAYS OF OUR LIVES for several episodes in 2008. Though OLTL offered no storyline details, Dr. Greg is about the same age as Rachel. Hmmm. Tilford's first airdate is June 23.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, if it's not one thing it's another. :lol:

Just when I thought I had all my OLTL news reports out of the way so that I could finish the episode counts, this pops up.

But at least I have the counts added up already....all that I have left to do is type them up.

• Members

I never saw Peter on OLTL. I only saw him on ATWT (boring, with flashes of brilliance). How was he on OLTL?

I don't remember Terrell ever having a storyline on GL, aside from some brief romance with Vicky before they both sat on the backburner for several years.

He was very hot on Soul Food, because he got to play a less bland character.

• Members

Monti Sharp was the [!@#$%^&*]! David and Kat were wonderful together but my heart will forever belong to Vince Williams (Hampton Speakes).

I'm glad the show is FINALLY addressing diversity. My advice to the actors is to have fun and get the money up front.

• Members

About the same.

On the backburner? Hell, those two were taken off the stove, dumped into Tupperware dishes, and placed in the back of the refrigerator with the other leftovers that never got touched!

Archived