Terrell Tillford joins OLTL

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right, Peter essentially played the same character on ATWT as he did on OLTL - a somewhat bland doctor named Ben. I always felt like he had more to offer than either of those roles gave him, and ATWT was DETERMINED to make him look like a sexless dweeb, even though he was the hottest guy on the show.

:lol: The writing for David and Vicky was SO bad! Monti Sharp's David Grant was such a rough-and-tumble, street guy. He goes away for a few years and comes back as Elvin from The Cosby Show. And Vicky was a freakin' Spaulding - she totally should have been mixin' it up with the show's heavy hitters. (I'd been waiting for a black Spaulding story for years.) But she was quickly placed in the marginalized black girl role.

I saw TT on the DL Chronicles, and he gets much credit for that. He did some extremely explicit gay scenes there, and for a black actor, that's still pretty courageous.

• Members

Eh both Real and Terrell are sub par actors.

When I saw Terrell on DAYS, he seemed more alive than he ever did on GL, so I'm hopeful.

Someone needs to get this show another Casting Director, STAT! Like seriously. I'm tired of these less than impressive actors getting roles on my favorite show. First Farah, then Crystal Hunt, now Terrell Tillford. Why don't they cast Matt Cedeno, Charity Rhamer, and Drake Hogestyn as well!

Terrell's time as David Grant has been erased from my mind. Scenes of Tillford huffing and puffing about Alan Spaulding, and his guest appearances with Vicky Pratt have all been placed in a nice tidy box with the other bs B&E wrote with their poisonous pen.

• Members

This actor is good-looking but will they really use his character in any way? He and Rachel will get a few appearances here and there then they'll be backburnered in favor of more of Todd and his antics and John and his heroics.

Archived