Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReddFoxx

Bea Arthur has passed away

OH NO! I just loved that woman. I saw her at the North Hollywood Theatre when she was doing "...And then there's Bea". One of the funniest women ever.

Truly rest in peace, Bea!

OMG!!!!! NOO! This has ruined my day. The Girls are like family to me, as weird as that sounds, The Golden Girls re-runs helped me get through some very tough times in my life, and Bea's talents as a comedic actress will never be forgotten.

:( :( :(

RIP Bea.

Bea brought so much laughter and warmth into people's lives, certainly in mine. This is devastating news. I will always remember her in The Golden Girls and Maude. RIP Bea.

:( :( :(

This has left me really sad. Bea Arthur was one of those people I hoped would live forever.

I'm going to pop in a GG DVD to remind myself (as if I need reminding) of her awesomeness.

I was shocked when I heard the news today. I thought we might post our favorite/Dorothy/Maude moments here. This an eppy with her real life son.
">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

As a fan of "Maude" and "The Golden Girls," I am devastated to hear that one of my favorite comediennes, Bea Arthur, has passed away. She always was an idol of sorts to me; even in high school, I did my best to copy her comic timing (and I wasn't even an actor, lol). I miss her terribly already.