AMC: Dixie & the Pancakes Spoiler

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. Absolutely, positively not. It was bad enough they killed her off (and believe me when I say I was not a fan of Dixie's by that point, so her death didn't cause me to lose any sleep, if you know what I mean) but bringing her back with a new face would be the literal definition of "adding insult to injury". If you think some still have trouble adjusting to Jamie Luner as Liza, just imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would occur from AMC's decision to bring aboard anyone but CM to play a resurrected Dixie.

• Members

Don't bring her back. I was a big fan she helped draw me into this show emotionally. But she's dead and gone and best under bad circumstances and best to leave it be.

I am okay with a Liza recast but Dixie, no way, not now. Gnashing of teeth doesn't begin to cover the backlash.

I hate it all ended up this way over those GD pancakes. Ugh.

• Members

Don't you see? This is Pratt's way of "honoring history". That, and bringing back Liza Colby as a recent graduate of the Samantha Jones "Get 'Em While They're Hot" Academy for Sexually Repressed Women.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was just going to say this. Dixie was never intented to be the victim. So this spoiler makes no sense. She wasn't supposed to eat the pancakes. Babe was. Unless they want to say that Babe wasn't supposed to die by death of pancakes as attempt number one but that doesn't make any sense since she wasn't the victim regardless. A stupid spoiler that doesn't pay attention to detail.

Archived