B&B: Week of April 20, 2009

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rick is obsessed with Ridge. Me thinks it's LOVE. And then there's Stephy who would be dead if dumbness was a terminal illness. Things have gone beyond silliness---they are completely insane.

And then there's Jackie who has exhaled, gotten her grove back and is certainly GETTING HER FREAK ON. Bless her heart.

• Members

I actually thought today was good. I saw elements of the 'old' (pre-2005) B&B.

Ridge chasing the plane was very in-character, IMO. He has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer and he has always been impulsive.

I miss DaytimeFan. She probably would've liked it too.

• Members

Now that I've been watching Y&R everyday for the past 3 weeks, I haven't had time for B&B. I did make the effort to watch Madam X's preview show (how nice it was to see Stephanie smile - melancholy Stephanie was a drag), and the one where Ridge finally used the LA brain to form a plan, by recording rambling Ricky (which I thought of weeks ago). How come it took Ridge & Taylor so long to come up with this?

Anyway, Ridge chasing a plane does sound interesting, but I bet it's pretty lame on screen. Was Ridge on the ground chasing the plane, or in a plane, chasing the plane? I wonder if he used some cheesy line to the pilot, like: "Follow that plane!" :lol: There's something about this that sounds so Ridge.

• Members

He was on the ground, on a real nighttime location shoot, running in his black leather shoes down a runway, toward a small privately plane, shouting (as he does) "Steffy!".

And, in studio, ostensibly parked outside the hangar, was Taylor, shouting "Ridge, Ridge".

And in the cockpit with the pilot was Rick, forbidding them to stop or slow down for Ridge.

It could charitably have been called "campy". The real-life locations did not make it less so.

ETA after Hotness request:

CBS.com does not allow embedded clips. But the relevant legal clip is available here. It is only viewable in the United States, I'm sorry to say. The final five minutes or show should give you what you need.

• Members

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

(This is not spoilers about the show. After you finished watching the video, you can view this.)

• Members

As a fellow (born) Canadian, I feel comfortable saying "please don't judge us. Most Canadians have more emotional range than that".

I'd buy this more if I didn't intuit that we're heading toward a (sigh) Rick-Steffy-Marcus triangle. And that though her head will point her in the direction of Marcus, her "passions" will keep drawing her to Rick.

I need to take some of my "positive" medicine...but it's really hard with 'Sick'.

• Members

Oh please, I hope not. My finger is already on the re-mote as far as B&B is concerned and if this evolves into a Sick Rick the Abuser/ Steffy the Deluted/ Marcus the I'm so gray that you can hardly see me storyline, I'm going to push the button. My teeth can no longer stand the gnashing.

• Members

Oh STFU Steffy! Listening to that little hooker lecturing Rick was really pathetic. Did she forgot she was [!@#$%^&*] the man who allegedly killed her own sister? The man who screwed her deceased sister AND her own mother. Boy did she not waste any time to spread her legs wide open for him. I'm hoping this disgusting storyline will finally conclude now.

Archived