AMC: Thursday, APRIL 16, 2009

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I kinda zoned out when Erica was giving out advice becase how she let Bianca skate on the whole having a baby with her sister's husband without telling Kendall. I guess I'll be waiting on doomsday for Bianca ever to get reamed by mommie dearest for that one.

Having ten marriages either makes her an expert or a moron for giving love advice.

• Members

Ten? Surely, Erica's been married more than that. Let's see: Erica Kane 1)Martin 2)Brent 3)Cudahy 4)Chandler 5)Roy 6)Roy 7)Montgomery 8)Montgomery 9)Chandler 10)Marick 11)Marick 12)Montgomery. That's twelve.

Oops, forgot about the one after rehab to Larry Fortenski. As usual. :rolleyes:

• Members
UPDATE: Silly me forgot that, once upon a time, Adam sent Stuart in his place for the divorce (why, only the Lord knows), thus rendering marriages no. 5 through 8 invalid. So, legally speaking, Erica's been down the aisle only eight times. And if you give me a minute, I'll figure out how the rest, save for the one to Jeff Martin, were invalid, too.

• Members

As much as I would love to blame "the writer", this was not rewritten history: Adam did send Stuart to divorce Erica circa 1984. We saw him tell Stuart it would be a game and poor Stuart had no clue that is was illegal. That happened long before "the writer" joined AMC.

I've been having internet connection problems this week so this is my first post. I've been loving AMC lately.

Bobbie Eakes has been really rocking! I also loved Erica with Adam in this episode and with Ryan earlier in the week. It's nice to see her comedic side being so well utilized. The Erica/Kendall scenes worked well for me because Erica was coming from a place of concern for her daughter rather than pimping Zzzzendull.

• Members

Of course, darling. This is indeed the land of Good Guys can murder, steal, frame, tamper with evidence in muder trials and get away with it and never expect to be punished.

David, however, accidentally drops a flask of horny juice into a punch bowl a decade ago, and people never forget it.

• Members

Then I stand corrected...

...I just find it odd the show would go on, letting both Adam and Erica have several different love interests for years, and then "Hey! Wait! Remember this?!"

I mean, I know it's prone to happen... I'm still waiting for Opal to find out Erica paid off Tom Wopat to leave town seven years ago.

• Members

Yeah, this is a rare, RARE case where a soap had some foresight!

I actually thought they were going to do this with the Bianca stolen baby storyline and have Miranda be Babe's daughter for the next 10 years and then have the big reveal. But no, it doesn't work that way. :lol:

Archived