AMC: Thursday, APRIL 16, 2009

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know! I wonder why all of the sudden after 5 years its made its triumphant return. My next question, why didn't they save it for sweeps :lol:

Today's show, minus Kendall and Ryan was great. I loved Erica telling of Kendall. I really hope Pratt goes there and makes them at odds once again.

• Members

Bobbie and Vincent on fire this eppy. Really really enjoyed their work.

Love the Erica and Kendall scenes. Liked the dialogue, didn't sound like the more blatant Zach propping we've been hearing. It sounded very family oriented and I found it convincing for Erica. More please. Lucci, especially is just hitting on all cylinders wherever LaKane shows in PV.

Adam, again so enjoyable.

Love Lil A.

Tad stay out of David's house.

Did not really get Kendall's pitch to Ryan. Maybe it supposed to mean nothing more than 'I want both men' in the Kendallverse like Erica's mentioned previously but it was just too vague or circular. Maybe I just didn't pay close enough attention.

I am beyond ready for Annie to break out one way or another. Ready to see her kick up some energy. After today maybe that's where we're headed.

Enjoyed the show.

• Members

I always love when shows bleed their theme music into the final scene before the opening sequence commences. It doesn't work well with the current AMC opening arrangement.... but it is nice to have it back. It reminds me of the good old days.

I wonder if they will change the music arrangement in the opening to suit it.

Archived