AMC: Thursday, APRIL 16, 2009

• Members

Erica didn't find out until after she and Travis were divorced the second time and after she and Jack were going to be married. That's when Adam told her the truth. So technically both marriages to Travis were invalid. That's how I remember it :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I realized the same thing myself as I was typing out that word. I was like, "illegitimate...? People actually cared about that crap to that degree in 1991?"

I was 12 years old... so a lot of my peers were born to parents out of wedlock. It was the 1970's for God's sake. The decade of free love.

• Members

Well, they do in Genoa City, but that's for another thread.

I love the bantering between Adam and Erica, I really do. But I pray to God Pratt does not plan to hook them up again. Twice was enough, thank you. If Erica needs a new love interest, then hook her up w/ someone who'd be her complete opposite. A real beer-and-bratwurst kinda guy, if you know what I mean.

• Members

Yep and that's what Adam used to blackmail Erica into marrying that last time. He said he'd go to the press and announce Binks was a bastard and Erica couldn't handle that.

I feel the same way. What makes them work and makes them fun is that they are not in love and never were. I know it's unpopular on this particular board but I still love her with Jackson (ducking) though I do feel they need to write for him/them much better than that last jamokes did.

• Members

Back then the writers would keep a secret dragging out for years. It took Phoebe at least 5 years to learn her husband Langley was a con man named Lenny. I'm sure Wisner Washam and Agnes Nixon were waiting for the right opportunity for Erica to find out her marriages to Travis were invalid before "the writer" came in and revealed it.

I forgot that Opal doesn't know about that yet but I thought it was Palmer who paid him off.

• Members

Ok I haven't written much lately - I'm finally catching up - and I must say that the show is back on track! I'm really enjoying the custody hearing and all the Adam/Krystal/David/JR stuff.

And Erica is BACK. Been loving her.

The only drawback is Zach/Kendall/Ryan....but its now down our throats right now. And I loved Erica telling Kendall off.

Bobbie Eakes and Vincent Irizarry have been on fire!

I can't wait to watch Friday's!

• Members

I am glad you are back to enjoying the show :) I know you had been frustrated. I feel that "fog" that was hanging over the writing beginning in January, has finally lifted. I think the show is actually very exciting right now and back to what it was like in the fall....

If Pratt could just not talk to the press :lol:

Archived