Y&R: Phyllis acting like Sheila!!!

• Members

In Monday's episode, Phyllis is gonna dress as a maid, trash Sharon's room, write ''I hate myself'' on a mirror with a red lipstick, talk to herself while looking the mirror and call the cops so Sharon gets in trouble...

I also read Phyllis is gonna STAB herself in May so Sharon gets arrested... Mmm.... Sheila used to talk to herself when looking at mirrors (before and after the surgery) and did stab herself once... Sheila did those things when looking like Phyllis.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michelle was incredible. I think this is the part that Jack had mentioned to Nick that eventually he will drive both women over the edge and so here we are!! Both woman going over the edge at the same time!! :lol: Pretty good writing.

I must say whoever is writing this stuff specifically for Nick and Sharon have turned this into some form of twisted brilliant satire...I am not sure whether I should be laughing or shaking my head! :lol: But I would like to applaud the writing team for FINALLY bringing to light the heart of what this couple was all about. BRAVO!!! :D

• Members

Well I figured that is all it was.... I don't know why people feel the need to spread unfounded gossip. Oh well.

Regardless of how far gone Phyllis goes I will enjoy the ride. Michelle Stafford KILLED it In Monday's episode.... I felt like I was in 1995 :wub: when I fell in love with Phyllis Summers and fell in love with Y&R for the first time. I am so glad to see Michelle giving it her all again, because when she works she is one of the fiercest actresses in daytime..... when she slacks off she is just chewing scenery. Its really refreshing, for the first time in 5 or 6 years the Phyllis character actually commands your attention once again.

Classic scene of Phyllis obsessing over "The Bug"

Michelle had the same facial expressions, the same style going on Monday. It was great!

• Members

Joanie! :wub:

Phyllis needs that kind of talk-to to be insane with again. If they want to be extra wicked, she could do all this evil rumination to Summer...guaranteeing us another screwed up generation down the line.

• Members

OMG, Michelle ROCKED IT in Monday's eppy. I felt so bad for Phyllis when she wrote "I Hate You" on the mirror because wheile she may have been talking about Sharon, you could tell that Phyllis was talking about herself when she said "I hate you too".

Archived