B&B: Week of April 6, 2009

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friday's episode was the first time I've enjoyed this show in a very long time.

Setting aside the "Stephanie was Forrester" [!@#$%^&*] (and it is [!@#$%^&*] of the highest order), I believe in her reasonings for joining Jackie M. Even if Taylor was spouting revisionist history like the true fantasist she is. I'm also glad they're acknowledging the tension between Stephanie and the Marones which I thought had been swept under the rug in true Bradley style.

I also LOLed at Rick's summary of the beach weddings "Not the whole heart in the sand thing...that was kind of cheesy. But the bed on the beach was kind of hot." It's not Rick Forrester and the Brooke/Steffy are acting like morons not to see the agenda but it's enjoyable trash nevertheless.

• Members

Don't know if Stephanie was the driving force behind Forrester or not, but she sure as hell called in a few big favors for Jackie M and got them. So she has some clout. I want Jackie and Steph to remain adversaries but to be in business on some level together. It's time for Spectre/Jackie M to come roaring back, this show is about the cut throat fashion business for goodness sake.

• Members

I loved Friday's episode... Even though it was painful to watch Rick and Steffy, I so very much enjoy this side of Rick, conspiring to marry Steffy to get back at Ridge. Particularly loved it when Ridge insisted that he drives, not wanting to let Rick behind the wheel. Meanwhile, Jackie continues to be as fun as she has been the last few weeks, and I am very intrigued by Stephanie wanting to work at Jackie M. Loved when Stephanie referenced her homeless years. John F. Smith did a good job with the script, and I loved the location shooting. I think B&B is entering it's good phase at the moment... now, if only they put a stop to the sick, sick, Rick and Steffy pairing...

• Members

I LOVE that the show is finally doing something with Jacie M/Spectrea. Kind of late, but its working now

LOVE that the show remembers that Stephanie and Taylor used to be friends. Their scenes lately have been the best part of the show

Archived