Y&R: Actress out!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When she was first let go, they only brought her so there could be conflict with Eva's character. They never wanted her or had any bigger plans for her.

I hope Karen rips both Neil and Tyra a big one.

• Members

Everyone in this story is dreadful. Nia has been good in moments and KSJ has been good in some past years, but the characters are boring and directionless. I wish they'd never killed Nathan. I would be happy to see him replace Neil.

• Members

I honestly don't care. I love Nia, but the whole Winters storyline is a dud. Karen wasn't an interesting character, nor is Tyra though.

I hope Eva Marcille and that girl that plays Ana is out next.

Eva's contract cycle isn't up yet, so she could very well be on her way out soon too.

And plus, if this ouster is paying for Tricia Cast and Jess Walton, I'm all for it!

• Members

This is a start.

I would have preferred Nia over Tyra, but IMO, we need to use this to do the housecleaning Y&R needs. Definitely, Nia, Eva, Jemia, Bryton all need to go. I'd also send Kristoff packing, quite honestly, though I acknowledge there is hope for him on the canvas (because he is clearly tied to the Victor and Victoria characters).

But if we need to save money, this group needs to go. I don't think there should be an "African American story". I think there should be a diverse canvas, including a rich collection of persons of color, and the old days of segregated stories needs to go.

Let Nia's exit be the start of a more integrated canvas, and no more LAME stories. (Oops...I fear I might have unintentionally punned something here).

• Members

I wish what you said would be true, that they would actually try to do something with that, but I can already seen Neil and Tyra's love story over the entire 2009.

Peeples posted her airdates for April: 9, 16, 17, 20, 21; but said nothing yet about her exit.

Archived