B&B: Who Would You Cut From The Cast?

• Members

Honestly, i wouldnt mind at all if B&B started to take the focus off everyone and bring in a slew of new people. Some people of diff race, and sexuality. B&B cant do this as it is becauser the focus is around brooke & Ridge & The Forresters & thats it.

Sure people whould complain, and some people would stop watching. but if done correctly it could work, IMHO, esp if you use someone as an anchor. Say Brooke. have Brooke go out and start her own line all on her own. They could the focus on her employees and her new life if you will.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd cut Nick. Keep Jackie around and make Nick's departure/death somehow connected to Stephanie to give Jackie a motive to come on strong with the fashion house.

I'd also cut either Donna or Katie. I think having one of Brooke's sisters is fine, but we don't need both of them. I wouldn't know which to pick, I like Heather Tom but Katie has been torn to pieces. I'm not that big of a fan of Jennifer Gaeris (sp) but Donna has been more interesting to me than Katie.

• Members

Jack Wagner, Heather Tom, Jennifer Garcias, Texas Battle, Brandon Beemer. I would love to reestablish the Forrester Family with Maggie and Jessica and maybe a sister for Eric played by Morgan Fairchild. I would married off Ridge and Taylor and send them to Forrester's overseas somewhere. Reestablish Spectra with Joan Collins as Sally's cousin or sister to Jackie. bring back CJ and Clarke's other son with Margo. Recast the Logan sisters with the original actors so the can be the right age and not the same age as Bridget and Rick.

• Members

B&B has this way of killing potential in actors. Lesli Kaye, Leslie Anne Down, Heather Tom... they all came on to rave reviews. All of them have been close to the chopping block and received reprieves. It is clear that viewers want to see these actors more, but they just languish. Kudos to Bell for recognizing their talents and keeping them on contract, but what waste of legitimate talent.

I agree with those who say that Jack Wagner has passed his prime on B&B. He is a strong actor, but does not seem to share chemistry with any actress. His love stories are all duds. Also, he lacks the glamour of the other characters. Every other actor has something exotic about their look: Moss's square jaw, Gaeris' cheak bones, etc etc... Not that his looks matter but for B&B a soap about glamour and the over the top lifestyle of LA's westside, Wagner seems out of place.

• Members

Nick Marrone. From sailer to fashion, from Brooke to Bridget, Taylor, Felicia, Katie. The Marrones (and the Ramirez family) were Brad Bell's attempt to do the same thing his father did with Y&R in the early eighties, but it didn't work out. The fact that Nick is related to so many people for no reason at all doesn't help things.

Same goes for Jackie, unless she marries Eric.

The logical thing would be for Ridge and Taylor to become the new Eric and Stephanie of the show, but with RM's acting skills it's impossible. Recast Ridge with a real actor or have them remarry and leave for Europe.

Saint Katie OUT

Rick and Bridget OUT

Recast Thomas

• Members

Taylor

Ridge

Katie

Donna

Steffy

I'd keep Nick, but have him be the sailor Nick, not the businessman Nick. He was much more likable then. I almost said Rick, because Bell has ruined him like he does most characters, but I like KL and think he could bring something if written better.

Archived