• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with your first three.

I would add:

Jennifer Gareis

Kyle Lowder

Jennifer is too ridiculous to take seriously and yet not amusing enough for camp. Kyle is not their worst actor, but they've ruined Rick, he needs a long break.

• Members

If it were me, a Tsunami would hit LA and wipe out all but Stephanie. We'd watch her rebuild her life with a new "family of strangers" that she builds around her broken heart. Once the show is "re-seeded" with these newbies, Stephanie would leave town--perhaps returning for occasional recurring appearances.

I guess this "scorched earth" or "saturated earth" mindset of mine is why B&B is temporarily off my DVR, eh? How many days till Don Diamont? I'll give that a try...but only if they keep "Sick" off my screen.

• Members

Nick

Taylor

Katie

Donna

Pam

Thomas

I'd build around Brooke, Ridge, Felicia, Thorne, Bridget, Clark....phase out Eric and Stephanie (strictly because I'm tired of all the SF retirement talk), Rick and Steffy, and go from there.

• Members

Donna

Ridge

Katie

Nick

Marcus

I would bring back (William deVry) Storm and turn the clock back two years to erase the latest crop of embarrassing non-plots. And make it an ensemble cast so that Felicia and Thorne get as much solid frontburner action as, say, Brooke and Rick. I would also reinvigorate the Spectras (or, at least, their successors).

Archived