AMC : Big casting rumor?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, that was Carrie Genzel?! Cool. </nerdiness>

And I agree about Robin C. She's the definitive Skye. Granted, I'm not a "recast-friendly" viewer as I tend to lose interest in a character once they've been recast, but Robin played Skye for decades and on all three ABC shows. That's a losing proposition for anyone taking over the role.

They'd be better off by bringing Luner on as Hilary. Lord knows Tad needs some fresh options.

And just for my own edification, why are we assuming that Luner would be a recast at all?

• Members

Yall are making me scared, like I'm gonna have a Yasmeen Bleeth on Titans-type reaction to JL.

Gosh Marceline, Hilary? Take me back take me back, now I'm greedy, I want Charlotte and Mrs. Valentine too!

• Members

I'm not a recast friendly viewer either, If I really like both an actor and their character than I have a hard time accepting recasts. If Luner is playing Skye than I will try to give her the benefit of the doubt but I think it would be difficult to accept her.

• Members

Oh boy...

Umm...first of all, my haircut and brow tweeze comment still applies. Then, it's time for some serious laser resurfacing...but we don't want her to end up looking like Linda Evans (seen her lately, holy sh*t she looks terrible!) so Fraxel it is!

Archived