GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO. This Spinelli storyline is completely out there and REALLY stupid. He goes on the run and then he gets involved in this stupid painting scam? Then suddenly he's SO easy to find: Sam/Jason/Maxie, etc are there? Oh my god.

Lucky and Rebecca? What about this Liz/Lucky thing they were hinting on?

I have no idea anymore, I'm starting to pay attention less & less to this pathetic show.

• Members

General Hospital is rather boring. i mean u have great writers (the best dialogue writers in daytime) and get to write scripts for storylines that are horrible. In reality, any storyline could work if there was ever any type of character development on this show. But its GH, who cares about characters when u can have the mob.

Btw, what is wrong with Nik Cassadine. any storyline the character is involved in, he is obsessed with Emily or Rebecca.

• Members

Second-from-last in Households... shedding demos like it is GL... what more will it take to fire the Gooz? Does Guza have a photo of Frons dancing with Osama Bin-Laden stashed away in his safe? Seriously, if this was AMC, the guy would be long gone now.

I watched Monday's show -- and was greeted with an early shot of Sonny zipping up his fly after shtupping Claudia. Lovely. <_<

I will say YAY Diane! because it is so good to see Carolyn Hennessy. Why won't TPTB wise up and give this woman a contract and some story? Winifried, Priestess of the Federal Ones, gets one but not her?

And for the first time EVER that --- I liked Carly and I liked CarJax. I cannot believe I just wrote that. Laura Wright toned down some of the smug mannerisms and hair-tossing and those were some really lovely, tender scenes between Carly and Jax. Wow! If GH featured them like this more often, I might actually tune in. Except... no. Maybe it is my intense Lulu HATE that is mitigating Carly's more unpalatable characteristics.

• Members

yeah, I like 'this' Carly. It was all those toxic balls she swallowed. :lol:

I'm on Team JoMax but I didn't care too much for that limo kiss. However, I liked when they stripped down the 'shallow' parts of the convo and got to the root of their attraction. Johnny: "Because you're you". That one line took it from BS to something 'real'.

Archived