GH: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Matt should be with Maxie, but she is stuck to Spinelli's butt. There really are not any female characters in that age range left for Matt. Lulu is busy destroying both Johnny and Ethan with the big teeth. Liz is in the Lucky/RacoonEyeEmily/Nikolas web. They need another 20 something female character. They should bring back Brook Lyn.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so glad they did not pair matt & Maxie. I loved Kirsten & Jason together on DAYS, but just dont see the chem between them on GH. Im not saying they have no chem, they have a little. but i dont see the chem Kirsten has with Bradford or Brandon (or hell, Steve Burton for that matter or the various men shes been paired with over the years).

If they are just usling Liz as the add on in the Lucky/Rebecca/Nik storyline i think thats a mistake. They need to pair her & Nik up or have them fall and make it a full quad or remove her and throw her at Matt. And at this point i happen to think the best thing for Liz would be a supporting player in the Scrubs storyline and date Matt.

They do now have Ethan, Matt, Spinelli, and Johnny on the younger guy side against Maxie & Lulu. Sure you could add in Liz, Rebecca, Sam, and Robin but then you have to add in Patrick, Jason, Nikolas, Lucky as well and its still male heavy. Mostly because Matt & Ethan seem rather pointless, as will Dante as soon as they bring him on. They do need to bring back Brook or even recast Serena, tho the best time for that was when Logan was on or right after his murder.

I also am sad they dropped Nik/Carly/Jax. They woulda been awesome and fully removed Carly from the mob world. Laura Wright is at her best away from Mo & Steve. Also, why is Olivia here? Shes pointless as well. And as much as i love her so is Kate at this point because it seems they are going with Claudia/Sonny and Carly/Jax. Of course they could always so an amazing triangle with Kate/Ric/Alexis, but why use three great actors when you can waste them on the backburner?

Since im on a roll, i will keep going. Lol... Is it to much to ask to bring on Liz's dad and pair him up with Monica? IMHO they would be great. Doesnt have to be frontburner, but it would be nice. Id love to see some depth and attention paid to Luke & Tracey as well. I do like how they have been using Edward tho, i dont expect a story for him or much more attention, but its nice they have used him as much as they have in the past month, i hope it keeps up.

• Administrator

Woah, what happened on GH today? I went over to Soapzone and Luke/Tracy are being trashed so badly, they are being RIPPED TO SHREADS! Tracy said that Luke would've been a better father if Lucky was a better son? What else happened?

For the love of God, FIRE GUZA!!!!!

• Members

GH seems even worse with the overuse than the other soaps, but I don't know who would look at the Winnifred character and think it was a great idea to have her as the female Spinelli.

Then there's the new favorite, Ethan, who can't even keep his hair out of his eyes, but we're supposed to love him and hate Lucky.

• Administrator

Thanks for the clip, Miche. I hate the way Bob Guza treats Lucky. It reminds me the way he treated Stefan, Zander, AJ and Ric - just the constant beat down on these characters.

I'm so glad I stopped watching this piece of shit of a show.

• Members

GH is a piece of [!@#$%^&*]. Tracy has become a desperate sad aging woman trying to hold on her pathetic old husband who is obviously lusting after his young boytoy Teethan. Lucky has been written like a loser cop and now Guza is spitting on his body. A.J. anyone?

Spinelli is unattractive freak who barely speaks English. Only Guza would think that 3 women would lust after Spinelli. It is sad to see Maxie reduced to this horror. Even KS's acting has gotten worse. Maxie would be 100 times better off being paired with Matt.

Robin's PPD story has become BS and promises to get worse.

• Members

I really couldnt disagree more.

I think Brad Anderson is hot. I think Spinelli is charming. I love what they have done with him and Maxie and how much they care for eachother.

Matt is... pointless. He was forced on by Frons and just needs to disapper like Nadine did. Also, JC & KS lack the chem she shares with almost everyone, They really need to go maxie/johnny and lulu/spin tho IMHO and just dump matt... or pair him with liz or something.

Archived