DAYS: Discussion for the month of March

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lexie (to Stefano): And boy am I relieved that you weren't struck by lightening standing in that church praying!

:lol: From the way James Scott and Joseph Mascolo roared with laughter, I've got a feeling Renee Jones totally ad-libbed that line. RJ has such great chemistry with the rest of the DiMeras and is such a stunner. They need to feature her a lot more regularly. They need to give her some hot lovin'! Paging Brandon.

And when the priest asked everybody to renounce Satan during the baptism? Stefano was all "A-frickin-MEN, bro." :lol:

Thaao is knocking out of the park at the moment.

Days needs this kind of blackmailing character now that EJ is practically a good guy and Stefano is playing grandpa.

• Members

yes.gif

ITA, I love Renee. If it was up to me Lexie and Abe would divorce and Lexie would move in to the DiMera Mansion. I always wanted Lexie and Brandon together, but if he doesn't come back I would rather see Lexie single than with Abe.

• Members

You can tell Thaoo is totally enjoying this, it just sucks Days always gives you a storyline

I'm loving this feud though, I'm just surprised no writers previously thought about having the two big non-dogooder families go head to head sooner.

• Members

Oh [!@#$%^&*]. Tony knows the truth! I loved the scenes with him and Mia and then him confront Nicole.

Mia & Will? I like it so far.

So Sami just met Mia, who is at the curch where Nicole has the baby and Tony knows the truth, and Rafe is wanting to bring Grace home to Sami? And who is Rafe? Those shady phonecalls, the Nun talking about his past... this is so good right now.

Lucas/Chloe/Kate is a good storyline and i like the friendship between Hope & Daniel.

And how great have the Max, Bo, Philip, Brady and Victor scenes been? This Kiriakis vs DiMera thing is awesome. I am loving how Melanie is playing both sides and just causing sooo much trouble!

Stephanie & Philip are fantastic!

• Members

lol. so true.

now they have what?...

Kiriakis we have... Victor, Philip, Bo, Chelsea, Brady.

Dimera... Stefano, EJ, Lexie, Tony.

Bradys... Sami, Roman, Caroline, Max, Stephanie

Horton... Lucas, Hope, Maggie, Will

Then we have the add ons of Melanie, Chloe, Kate, Daniel, Mia

and then all the babies.

• Members

I am enjoying Tony's time at the front. His line to Philip about light sabers and calling him a padwan was funny and only TP could deliver it just so. I wish the show would do something more with Eric Martsolf though. He is on a lot but he just seems to always be in the background playing support for Philip or Nicole. He and Galen Gering turned out to be good additions to the show I think.

I am growing tired of Nicole. It's everyday and she no longer is the evil and fun Nicole of yore. Now she is some matronly Scarlett O'Hara soldiering on and on for her and her hers.

Archived