Soap Actors/Actresses you LOVED on one soap, but then HATED on another

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There definately not as popular on AMC. But viewers have warmed up to them a lot more now that they are no longer forcing the Taylor/Jake pairing on us.

I can't blame TB for Reese's unpopularity. Not only is the character terribly written and unsympathetic but the story she is in has angered some pretty large fanbases. I don't see how any actress could salvage that character.

• Members

For me, James Scott has really done an impressive job of getting such a large fanbase of DAYS fans considering he was a rapist of Sami, attempted killer of John, tortured Steve, and wasn't he the 'gloved hand' who did something wrong? Don't remember, but when he was revealed to be Stefano's and Susan Banks' son, he was MEAN, MEAN, MEAN! Bad writing on the writers' part to have him do such a quick 180 and be an upstanding 'good' DiMera.

Agree with Farah Fath; hated when they started giving Mimi storylines with Rex and Shawn. Much better on OLTL but I'm still turned off sometimes by her bloated pouty lips and pounds of make-up.

Jack Wagner, I'm surprised he's lasted this long as a non-Forrester and especially now that the Brooke/Nick pairing is over. He just seems pointless now and too weathered to be romancing girls in their late 20's. I loved him as Dr. Peter Burns on Melrose Place though.

• Members

I think it's unfortunate that quite a few of the people mentioned I haven't liked in anything.

I loved Lisa Peluso on LOV, but I think I loved her even more of what I saw of her on AW. She was so funny. Her short stint on OLTL was disappointing, they should have "saved" her for something more special.

I tried to follow RS to Passions as Hecuba, but I couldn't really get into it. She looked like she was having fun, but it was a little too OTT for me, kinda like some of the stuff she's been playing on OLTL lately.

• Members

I know it's still VERY early, but I am liking Crystal Hunt on OLTL. I COULD.NOT.STAND. her shrewish self on GL, her voice has thankfully dropped an octave or so and she's gotten it out of her nose. The current Lizzie is much more likeable.

Archived