AMC : Monday, February 16th

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, I expected a spin to take the blame away from Zach --- but THIS is the best you could do? That's grasping at the most ridiculous bottom of the spin-jar!

So Greenlee is to blame for her own death bc she was on the road? It wasn't the one who drove off irrationally because she was pissed off as hell and couldn't stay in her own lane?

Why doesn't it make sense for Ryan to jump all over Zach and blame him for Greenlee's death? He just had to cancel his wedding bc Zach is a cheating bastard AND he just had to deal with the surprise that his ex-wife just escaped the looney bin and held him up at gunpoint AND that his wife just died bc Zach was supposedly driving on the wrong side of the road! Anyone would react the way he just did....

Anyway - still loving Kendall - and I'm actually really enjoying the storylines and how they are twining together. Pretty suspenseful and you know its good when just 4 months ago I couldn't stand 90% of the characters involved.

I'm surprised David isn't at the wedding. Even if the writers never intended to marry off Greenlee (which explains Mary's absence), you'd think David would still be at Bianca's wedding. Oh well. And yes - where IS Mary? I thought for sure she'd be around for Greenlee's final days. Is she scheduled for any other appearances?

Annie and Aiden are sweet - but I'm scared that MCE will go to the curb like many other women paired alongside AT. That Annie/Emma scene was really sweet at the end.

• Members

I don't think they'll update it until Eden leaves next Tuesday, unfortunately.

I also enjoyed the show. The first lesbian wedding of daytime! :) I'm sad for Greenlee. :( But thank god Rylee is over. I think Cam's acting could have been TONS better, along with Alicia's, actually. She nailed her scenes when Greenlee left town, but now she's dead and she's showing less reaction? Hopefully that changes tomorrow in the Greenlee vision scenes.

Oh, and I think they hit the jackpot with Aidan and Annie. That's a supercouple in the making right there.

• Members

He HAD to cancel his wedding because Zach cheated? Unless he was marrying Zach, what Zach did is NONE OF RYAN'S BUSINESS. I know that's quite a concept for Mr. Lavery, but facts are facts.

I don't feel sorry for Ryan at all, regardless of how understandable his actions may have been. And a big part of that is because Cam chose to pull from his bag of acting tics instead of going for honest emotion.

• Members

Greenlee and Ryan both cancelled their wedding bc they didn't want to get married next to a woman who ZACH WAS CHEATING WITH. Ryan saw it with his own eyes, and so of course its his business when he sees it and doesn't feel like getting married next to a cheater. And no, I'm not saying Reese is blameless (even though Zach totally initiated it)...but we're talking about Zach here.

So what, Ryan gets no sympathy and should be grilled over the coals for laying into Zach for killing his wife? That makes NO sense.

• Members

EXACTLY! Why would they let their special day be tainted by having to share it with Reese, the person who is about to be responsible for causing their best friend so much pain. The Bianca/Reese marriage is a lie and I dont think they could have stood up there and listened to Bianca pledge her heart to Reese and for Reese to say her vows knowing that she was getting physical with Zach the night before

• Members

Okay, first, I just finished watching the episode. It was just fine.

Secondly, if I may, Zendall is just effin' toxic. Let's see...

Josh was murdered died in an "accident" in the name of Zendall.

The rehearsal dinner was ruined in the name of Zendall.

Greenlee is presumed dead in the name of Zendall.

The wedding now has been shattered to pieces due to Zendall.

All of this in just a mere 3 1/2 weeks.

I will say that Ryan's an idiot, though. He needs to be honest about what he saw -- which was Zach and Reese kissing. But I don't blame him for not wanting to taint his wedding with what he feels is a huge betrayal to his friends standing next to them.

Kendall was an idiot. Who the hell climbs down a ravine after just having major heart surgery 2 weeks ago? No wonder she ended up the way she did. And, no sweetie. No matter how ridiculous that kiss was, it's not Reese's fault that Greenlee ran off the cliff. It was yours, bitch, for getting behind the wheel of a car and driving like a bat out of hell on unfamiliar roads, driving on the wrong damn side of the road.

Walt Willey's reaction to hearing the news was pitch perfect.

Jake and Tad get me sick. Well, Jake mostly. I can't stand Tad, but at least enjoy him when he's light hearted and self effacing. Jake's routine is... weird. RPG's "comedy" is lame.

Cornelius needs to take his shirt off again -- that way I can forget how much his character is really starting to annoy me.

Amanda, calm down, girl. As In-Your-Face David's been lately, I doubt he'd drive all the way up to Connecticut just to peek in a window. He'd gladly saunter in just to make you squirm. Just relax. Speculation on my part, but the last thing we need to do is have you stress out about David under a head writer who isn't a fan of following through with pregnancies as it is.

Back to Kendall... she collapses and all the doctors are down in the ravine trying to help the woman she ran off the road. Weird... I always assumed that since both Kendall and Karma are bitches, they'd cancel each other out. Guess not.

• Members

I agree about Walt Willey's reaction and the way he played it. I truly felt for him and he didn't even say much. It takes a special actor that can elicit emotion from you. I have always liked him but he doesn't always impress me but he did today.

And Andy I agree with you about a few months ago and now. That is why with all of Pratt's shortcomings that I love him. He has a story here where I don't really care for the characters but I am enjoying the story. I am so tired of Kendall and Zach and Ryan and Greenlee but I am loving this story. A few months ago if I watched I used the ff button and skipped all their scenes, but I don't anymore. I don't ff anything. He has made me enjoy watching their stories again.

On to Amanda I have just wondered if they will use this fear of David to make her paranoia into some type of mental illness like Janet had. I keep hoping that somehow that is going to figure into Amanda's story. I just keep being so thankful that she has a story.

Archived