AMC : Monday, February 16th

• Members
No, Steve, I was talking about the Zendall stuff. Really, it is just not worth the energy because you said something much better than I did, and I agree.

But I have to say that some of the writing is still OOC for some characters or, should I say, not enough motivation/dialog given (and this is not just speaking about Zen). And the editing was ALL OVER the place, IMO. It was not cohesive and I was having a hard time trying to understand what, exactly, they were going for.

I will say that AM has been really good. Her mix of shock, sadness and overwhelming WTFness (LOL) was good- for her- IMO. I also liked how she was doing this, but working towards Kendall having an heart attack. You could tell something was VERY wrong by the way she was holding herself, touching her face (an odd thing to do at that moment) and wobbling on her feet. It seemed like she was trying to catch her breath but was just having all of these emotions (and hating Reese- LOL), and it FINALLY caught up with her. I am very happy that she is doing well with this.

My Kendall (and Zen) love will be tested, for sure. *L*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about Alicia. Lately she has done some of her best acting work in a long time. She plays the understated bitchiness and insecurity a lot better than when she goes into histrionic mode.

I am not sure who has been toning the actresses down more of late but many of them are giving more toned and refined performances.

I was watching scenes the other day from when Susan Lucci acted out Mona's funeral scenes and when she did Myrtle's who was her second mother. Susan Lucci was so over the top during Mona's funeral that I didn't like it much at all, but I truly felt for her during Myrtle's stuff. It was so understated.

Anyway whoever it is they are giving them all some good direction. And I like it.

• Members

Not sure, but I thought I read that AM took some refresher acting classes during her vacation (along with dance lessons, etc), so perhaps this helps. I am very proud of her. And I agree that SL does some of her best work when she is more "quiet/still".

• Members

Pratt seems obsessed with death and that of children doesn't he? :angry:

I thought Walt Willey was incredible and he played the emotion perfectly.

I loved seeing Jerica in one another's arms again. Hopefully this will lead them back together slowly :wub:

I wish I could gotten into the wedding itself but I find Reese so annoying that all I want to do is slap her and then FF so I don't have to look at her. Both she and Bianca looked beautiful though. So did Erica , Amanda, and Jackson.

I like Tad/Jake as bro's. Good chemistry between the actors.

Why is Ryan front and center when CM is clearly the worst actor on the show? The bug eyes and over stating the lines is beyond irritating.

I am loving Kendall right now and her coldness towards that ass she is married too. BTW does he ever show emotion? I thought he loved Greenlee too?

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind this lie they are telling? It was an accident with nobody at fault. Why is Zachass lying about it?

• Members

Well, let me break it down...

Zach killed Josh for Kendall.

Kendall tore Reese to shreds because Zach donated the sperm that produced Gabrielle.

Zach kissed Reese after she was upset due to Kendall's bitchy speech.

Greenlee drove off to confront Zach about Reese which is why she had the effin' audacity to be on the road (HOW DARE SHE?!?)

Kendall was swerving all over the road while arguing with Zach and ran Greenlee off the cliff.

I really don't see how Zendall can't be held accountable for the misery in their storylines as of late. They seem to act out and think later.

Because Zach feels guilty for kissing Reese and this is his way of punishing himself for it. He'd rather take the blame then let Kendall take it. Romance at its finest!

• Members

Perhaps you do not mean it this way, but your tone sounds like you are implying that I am incapable of what you meant; I assure you, that I understood. I guess what I should have made clear is that I do not agree.

Everyone played their part- Zen in their own marriage woes. But this show is ALSO showing how other characters have affected this s/l as well and added to the overall tragedy. Ryan played his part, Bianca played her part, Reese has played hers. The only "innocent" was Greenlee, IMO. . So to say it was ALL ZEN'S FAULT (I realize this IS over-simplifying and that these are MY words, not yours) is simply something i cannot agree to- even if I were not a fan.

Archived