AMC : Monday, February 16th

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Ryan's reaction is rational in an irrational way. Even more rational in the fact that it just happened, I expect fear and anger right after something like that happens - rational or not.

I didn't understand the extent of Zach's vendetta against Josh because it was money, I probably won't understand the extent of Ryan's against Zach because it was an accident.

They're off the couch and those are Pratt's awesome but completely sucktastic men, lol.

• Members

I agree with almost all of what you said, except that I blame Zach and Bianca equally for going behind Kendall's back and creating Gabrielle. But I agree that Zach brought a lot of the stuff that is going on now and that will happen soon, on himself. His smug, "I do what what I want when I want, and I answer to no one" type of attitude and his habit of constantly put other women above Kendall is finally catching up to him. And I have a feeling that he is going to suffer a lot for the stuff that he has done.

I don't blame Ryan for the accident. Greenlee went off the cliff because Kendall was driving on the wrong side of the road and they both had to swerve. Greenlee wouldn't have went off the cliff if Kendall hadn't been driving on the wrong side of the road. Kendall was driving on the wrong side of the road, because she was upset about Bianca and Reese staying in town and about the betrayal.

None of that has anything to do with Ryan. Kendall didn't even know about the kiss prior to the accident, and that wasn't the reason why she was upset. She was upset about stuff that Bianca and Zach had done. And even though she was upset about Reese, but it wasn't based on anything that she knew for certain that had happened between Zach and Reese. So, IMO, Reese can't really be blamed for the accident either.

And I think that's logical that Ryan would think that Zach and Reese had slept together. He knows that both Erica and Bianca had believed that something was going on between Zach and Reese. So pair their suspicions that he was aware of with the fact that he did see Zach and Reese making out and I can understand why he would think that they might have slept together.

• Members

I about threw up when Annie started excusing Ryan's actions, and that she was reduced to propping Rylee. Not even an Annie fan and I found that gag worthy. I thought this new and improved Annie would have called Ryan to the carpet on how he treated her, but no it was "Ryan & Greenlee never stopped loving each other"

GAG

• Members

I think that Annie's speech today with Aidan, wasn't really about propping anyone but more about moving on with her life. IMO, which is what she needs to do. I care about Ryan, I don't like Annie at all, but I think it would be best if they both moved on from each other.

And I think today Annie finally realized that they weren't very good together, and that they both would be better off without being involved with each other romantically.

• Members

Let me try again then, lol.

If Ryan knew it was Kendall that was in the driver's seat, I think he'd understand the circumstances eventually, so I'm not really looking at the situation as cut and dry as Zach caused Greenlee's death, end of story, and that's what Ryan is reacting too.

Basically I think Ryan's coming from a place of pure emotions right now, his true love (gag me, lol) has gone off a cliff, I think some of the emotions a person would have right in that instant would diminish with more thought and time. So I feel like his reaction at that point and time were logical for the situation if not completely polititcally correct and even rational.

Was that better?

• Members

Yeah not entirely convinced of that, he'd be whisper shouting and pointing his finger in her face about killing his true love, and how could she do that to her BFF.

It's a stick he'd use to beat her over the head with the rest of her life, and he'd probably try and take HISSON from her too

• Members

I thought you used to be a big AT fan, what happened?

I'm finding Aidan and Annie adorable at the moment. I'm easy like that. Aidan's gone from more confusing than usual (the start of OH) back to sweet and it works for the moment. But will the Aida(e)n's end up "destroying" their prey again?

Archived