AMC : Monday, February 16th

• Members

I wish we could get a Ryan vacation like we were given with Kendall. Maybe they could have him go somewhere to find himself and come to terms with Greens fate or send him off to an off screen mental hospital after he has a breakdown due to loosing his "one true love".

I've wanted a break from Ryan for years!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, folks, I think we can all agree.

Greenlee is responsible for her death because she had the nerve to be on the road!

End of story. They shouldn't even have a funeral, really. Why waste time and money on a girl who was careless, reckless, and stupid enough to be on the road??? She deserves what she got, really. She deserved it!

• Members

Next up: The DMV Instructor who gave Greenlee her license is at fault because he essentially authorized Greenlee to get on the road!

Or how about the motorcyle manufacturer who built the bike that allowed Greenlee to get on the road!? It's his fault, too! Or how about the inventor of motor vehicles in general!?!?!

It's anybody's fault but Zach and Kendall's fault.

• Members

I thought inserting Miranda was odd. It was their FIRST dance as a married couple and they asked Miranda to dance with them ten seconds into the dance? I guess it was cute but I found it suspicious that the writers chickened out in what should have been an intimate follow up to the ground breaking moment.

• Members

I thought the dance was neat. It reminded me of my nephew who got married 5 years ago to the woman he had been living with for a few years. They had a 2 year old daughter at the time they married and they both wanted her to be a part of the wedding. She was their flower girl but they actually both held her at different points during the ceremony and then they shared their first dance with her.

So I found it really nostalgic for me.

• Members

I am really amazed how EVERYTHING wrong with this show is due to Zendall. Truly, because Zen is NOT doing well, or had no one noticed this? Usually, when things are done FOR/IN THE NAME OF a couple/character, it is done to build them UP. A LOT of things have been thrown at this couple to break them down, not build them up. Oh, and most people really DO think a break between them is needed... I am one of them. So the generalizations need to stop before it gets out of control, per usual. JMO, of course.

However, it was a SERIES of events that led to this tragedy and Kendall being on the road, driving while angry was a fatal choice and Greenlee paid the price for this mistake. And in the end, so will Kendall.

Zach will get what he deserves for his actions, Bianca for hers, Reese for hers (she was dumb as HELL for not confessing to Bianca, HERSELF, when she had the chance!)... I don't see how anyone will get out of this unscathed.

• Members

If Josh's death is any indication, Greenlee won't be getting a funeral.

Pratt has a done a good job of believably developing a hatred between Ryan and Zach. They've never been close but the past few months have given them many reasons to despise each other, building more and more over time.

I just hope Annie and Kendall can be free for other storylines.

I also wish I could enjoy David the way I did the last time around. I guess at the time I didn't realize just how complex the writing for him was. This time...

• Members

I would love to see Kendall completely free from both Ryan and Zach. I think it would really help her character a lot.

I hope that if Aiden and Annie do get together that they can move away into a new circle too.

I don't want any of them to ever move out of the complete circle but not have every story revolving around them. Those character have existed almost in a world of their own for so long that some new blood for them all would be great.

As far as generalizations I am not sure what is being referred to here, but all the reactions have been to the blame of the characters. And the way the story is being written. Right now the reactions are to the writing. At least the ones I am seeing. And right now the story is being written that Zach and Kendall are both the fault here with Bianca and Reese leading up to it all too.

If those are generalizations and are being made about them or presumed to be being made then generalizations on the other side need to stop too. I mean for some no matter what Ryan does he will always be wrong no matter what. And that is not just a generalization here but on several different boards.

So if generalizations are asked to be stopped then they need to be stopped all across the board.

• Members

The show hasn't really given fans a reason to not blame Ryan, but even as fatigued as I am with Ryan, I think Pratt's writing for Ryan is better than what B&E or McTavish Round 2 gave Ryan. I got some of what McTavish was trying to do with Ryan, especially during the "I am that monster" storyline, but most of it was so, so ugly to watch.

• Members

I realize that but even with Ryan everything is not always his fault. I mean Ryan gets criticized even if he asks a question that if some other character asked nothing would ever be said.

It just gets old that people get called out for making some of the same remarks about some characters but not others.

• Members

Ok, so I realized 100% I don't care about Greenlee anymore and really am indifferent to her "demise". I could care less....

Cameron Mathison was absolutely awful today..... the guy used to be able to bring it for this type of stuff.... but today he was just cringeworthy. Walt Willey however was flawless with just a facial expression as others have pointed out. I really was also moved by Lish today as well as Erica was trying to get it out of her.....

The best part of the show for me however, was Annie and Aidan, especially as she spoke to Emma through the window. I am going to really enjoy watching Annie's recovery with Aidan by herside. God strike me dead for saying this, but Aidan is actually tolerable with Annie..... could it be they have finally found the suitable partner for him after what is it? 7 years of just being a prop? :lol:

I am not even going to touch the Ryan blaming Zach debate..... I know when not to enter the arena of who can make the best generalization. Its sooooo 2008.

• Members

Oh, I know what you mean, SteveFrame. I was just saying that in the past I was more likely to have the same negative attitude about Ryan. Lately he doesn't bother me as much.

He was awful when Gillian died.

They never should have moved CM away from light comedy. I wish they could take him back to the more lighthearted stories.

Archived