AMC : Monday, February 16th

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a let down. This show was totally anticlimactic. And Cameron Mathison.....dear God....on what planet should this man be given heavy dramatic material? I laughed and laughed as he pulled out his bulging eyes and spitting....gah! Just horrid. And seriously? How stupid is it that Ryan is telling people Reese and Zach had sex when all he saw was kissing? I mean, I know Ryan is a dim bulb, but surely he knows the difference? What a lame premise for a "rivalry" between Ryan and Zach, too. Hello? Did the writers forget that Greenlee and Zach were BFFs? It's not like he intentionally killed her, even if he had been the one driving. Soooooooo stupid.

My failth in Pratt fades by the day.

• Members

I thought it was a good show. And I thought Cam did a good job. And from the premise it is perfectly logical for Ryan to blame Zach. The same as it is for Kendall to do so. This all started because of Zach and Reese and Zach giving Bianca the baby.

There is blame to go all around but sorry this all falls back at Zach and his shoulders. He is a big old hypocrite. He was preaching to Kendall for months about honesty and he doesn't have the audacity to tell her he gave his sperm away. Bianca also should have told her but I blame Zach even more than Bianca. He is supposed to be in love with Kendall and moreso than anyone else it was his responsibilty to tell her what he did. And he was the one who initiated the kiss with Reese too.

I can't wait for Kendall and others to go off on his ass.

• Members

Zach has done a lot of stupid and hurtful things in this storyline, but Ryan blaming Zach for Greenlee's death is logical? I disagree. Greenlee's death is not Zach's fault in any way, shape or form. Zach kissed Reese, he didn't sleep with her, and Ryan didn't see anything remotely resembling sex between them. Yet, he tells Greenlee they had sex, so Greenlee hops on her motorbike to confront him. It's all a big misunderstanding....but even if Zach had been driving, he would never have intentionally killed Greenlee or run her off the road. IMO it's a dumb premise. Esp. when Ryan finds out the truth---I doubt he'll drop his vendetta.

• Members

I totally agree. With everything he knows it is only logical he would think that. Ryan is only reacting to what he knows - not what the fans know and put in his mind.

I thought it was logical and can't wait to see it all play out.

I want to see how Jack reacts when he learns all of it too.

• Members

ICAM! Ryan has gone off irrationally in the past, but in this situation, he is 100% justified in blaming Zach for Greenlee's death. I hope Jack holds him responsible, too!

I loved how Annie finally had an epiphany that Ryan never really loved her. I loved the chemistry between her & Aidan today.

I also thought Bianca inviting Miranda to join the dance was sweet.

• Members

I understand Ryan being pissed, but I stand by my thought that this completely accidental death is anything to build a rivalry on. Hell, Ryan has tried to steal Zach's wife several times and Zach, the supposed mobster, has never gone after him. I just think it's piss poor motivation...esp. since Zach didn't really do it. I guess Ryan will look like the tool that he is when the truth is revealed and his "friend" is revealed as the one who was actually driving. And I doubly stand by my thought that Cam Mat is a horrible actor, and today proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

• Members

NO it's not, why was Greenlee even on the road? Cause of what he told her about Zach and Reese, she knew better and wanted to get to the bottom of it with Zach

RYAN's jumping from A TO Z with nothing in between is idiotic at best

OMG I was laughing hyterically at the bulging eyes, Cam showed more sincerity in the scenes when Ryan asked Annie to put down the gun.

Oh and my faith in Pratt died months ago. Someone said it best he's destroying any good there is left on the show

• Members

Did he tell Greenlee to go off riding in the night? He is not responsible for her falling off a cliff. The ONLY reason she fell off a cliff is bc a car ran her off the road. Zach lied and told him that he is the one that drove on the wrong side of the road and caused Greenlee to crash the bike. Ryan is only going off what Zach told him. Try to look at this objectively bc based on the knowledge that has been presented, it only makes sense for Ryan to say that Zach is responsible for Greenlee's crash bc he admitted that he was.

Was it really a far stretch for him to assume that something more was going on between Zach and Reese? It wasnt that long ago that Bianca, Reese's fiance came to him and Greenlee and told them that she suspected that Reese and Zach had something going on. She created this crazy scheme to catch them in the act. Ryan assured her that she was wrong and that they wouldnt do something like that. FF to now and he sees those to with their hands all over each other swapping spit and tongues. He now thinks that maybe Bianca was right all along. Considering he's close to her and Kendall, he was pissed that those two would betray them that way, right before the wedding. I dont blame him for not wanting to get married next to Reese. He had to tell Greenlee why that was the case and he was honest with what he saw

Archived